Just a quick note.

Options
RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Tomorrow is my 3rd cancerversary from my 3rd bout with cancer and I have an onco appt. I love seeing my onco he is the best! Keep me in your prayers please. My appt. is not until 2:30 California time. Take care everyone!

♥ RE ♥

Comments

• Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    WOW!! What an inspiration you are to us!
    I just completed my FIRST round of chemo and setting up my rads. Have you had to do this 3 times? Would you mind explaining for those of us who are sorta new to this what happens when it comes back? (of course at this point we're hoping that never happens, but if it does, it's nice to know you can come out the other end feeling well again)
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    I just can't imagine THREE
    I just can't imagine THREE times!! I feel like it's taking everything I got to get through it once! Lorraine said it and said it right... you are a REAL inspiration to us. I wish you the best at your appt today. No one should ever have to endure this more than once, never mind FOUR times! Prayers that you have finally overcome and will live a healthy, long & peaceful life from hereon out!

Big hugs, Mar
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Oh Re wishing you the very
    Oh Re wishing you the very best tomorrow!! Prayers and hugs going thru the wires right now.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Re, sending many positive thoughts your way!! I love to read the posts with multiple years of NED!!
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Re, sending many positive thoughts your way!! I love to read the posts with multiple years of NED!!

wishing you the best
    wishing you the best!

teresa
  • SunnieC
    SunnieC Member Posts: 37
    Options
    teresa41 said:

wishing you the best
    wishing you the best!

teresa

You are an inspiration
    and you have my heartfelt best wishes for a fabulous outcome!

Sunnie
  • Darlene_Mays
    Darlene_Mays Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Good Luck on your app't.
    I am now dealing with a second bout of BC...and I don't know how you could've tolerated three! I admire your strength, and Pray this appointment will be non-eventful. All good thoughts and Prayers coming your way from 'Jersey! Hang in there
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    Options
    WOW
    Re, you're such a strong person and a glowing inspiration for everyone! Of course we wish you the best - today and every day. Just keep on keeping on!
    -rainbow4
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Our dear RE...
    Beyond a Warrior Princess - one of our Warrior Queens here!

Gosh - those kinds of dates are emblazoned upon us, aren't they?

Of course, hopeful thoughts and heartfelt prayers for you tomorrow - extra special ones.

Kindest regards, Susan xo
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Good vibes coming your way
    Good vibes coming your way for tomorrow. Since you love seeing your onco it will be like a reunion. Tell him you won't see him for another year for your 4th versary cause you will be busy dancing with NED!
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Good vibes coming your way
    Good vibes coming your way for tomorrow. Since you love seeing your onco it will be like a reunion. Tell him you won't see him for another year for your 4th versary cause you will be busy dancing with NED!

RE, you have my prayers tomorrow for the dance with NED to continue. And thank you for posting and supporting the rest of us as we continue in the battle. You are an inspiration for those still trying to get where you are. Can't wait to celebrate the good news with you tomorrow.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Sunrae said:

RE, you have my prayers tomorrow for the dance with NED to continue. And thank you for posting and supporting the rest of us as we continue in the battle. You are an inspiration for those still trying to get where you are. Can't wait to celebrate the good news with you tomorrow.

RE, here's a great big hug to take with you tomorrow. Things will be fine, and we can't wait to hear about the results. Here comes NED. Hugs, Judy
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I pray you get good news tomorrow.Good Luck to you. (Pat).