CHAT

Options
DLS_MA
DLS_MA Member Posts: 5
edited March 2014 in Esophageal Cancer #1
I TRIED TO GET ON THE CHAT BOARD AND IT DOESN'T COME UP. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY?

lUCILLE

Comments

• MOE58
    MOE58 Member Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    CHAT
    Lucille,

I am Moe, welcome to our board please tell us a little about yourself so we can help you here with CSN Family.

Sometimes you just cant get into the Chat line, sometimes it takes several times, it just boots you out keep trying I go on there still some too.

I wish you luck

Lori aka Moe
  • K_ann1015
    K_ann1015 Member Posts: 500
    Options
    Lucille,
    I have never tried

Lucille,

I have never tried the chat---but will try it sometime---if I get any great insights---I will share with you ...
    Kim
  • Tina Blondek
    Tina Blondek Member Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    chat line
    Hi Lucille,
    Welcome. I am a regular on the chat line here. It is another great way to make new friends and connect with people who are on in the same boat one way or another. But...some days you just can not get on it!
    It is annoying. I just keep trying on those days, and some days it works, some days it doesnt. Once you do get to sign on you will appreciate it! Good luck.
    Tina
  • Tina Blondek
    Tina Blondek Member Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    chat line
    Hi Lucille,
    Welcome. I am a regular on the chat line here. It is another great way to make new friends and connect with people who are on in the same boat one way or another. But...some days you just can not get on it!
    It is annoying. I just keep trying on those days, and some days it works, some days it doesnt. Once you do get to sign on you will appreciate it! Good luck.
    Tina