Saturday Funny....either that or we're doomed!!! LOL

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Is this what it all comes to?

A group of 40 years old buddies discussed where they should meet for dinner.

Finally it was agreed upon that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the waitress's there had low cut blouses and were very young.

10 years later at 50 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the food there was very good and the wine selection was good also.

10 years later at 60 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because they could eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant had a beautiful view of the ocean.

10 years later, at 70 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because the restaurant was wheel chair accessible and they even had an elevator.

10 years later, at 80 years of age, the group once again discussed where they should meet for dinner. Finally it was agreed that they should meet at the Ocean View restaurant because they had never been there before.

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Very funny! But, the way my
    Very funny! But, the way my memory is, I think I should join the 80 yr old guys for dinner!

Sue
  • Sharon40
    Sharon40 Member Posts: 93
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Very funny! But, the way my memory is, I think I should join the 80 yr old guys for dinner!

Sue

he, he
    So cute! Thanks for the laugh!
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    Sharon40 said:

he, he
    So cute! Thanks for the laugh!

Ha, ha, ha. Also sounds
    Ha, ha, ha. Also sounds like chemo brain.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    meena1 said:

Ha, ha, ha. Also sounds
    Ha, ha, ha. Also sounds like chemo brain.

it DOES sound like chemo-brain
    LOL LOL No wonder this joke resonated with me so quickly!
  • Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Hilarious
    Thanks for sharing, I laughed my butt off & can't wait to share with my best friend.
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    The cyle of life...
    Yea, it seems the cycle of life goes that way... we start off in this world in diapers, not able to walk & talk, and if we're lucky enough, we go out that way. Lucky? Hmmmm, lol. This was very cute, Chen. Thanks!
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Sue

Funny!
    Yeah we could change the punch line to " after 6 rounds of chemo " they decided to go to the Ocean View cause they'd never been there before!lol