shortscake - praying for you - how are you? - worried

Options
4slurpee
4slurpee Member Posts: 41
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I usually read more than write but my heart goes out to you regarding your mom and your situation. I lost my mom years ago when I was 32, but I still go to call her sometimes forgetting. You will go on and fight this battle because your mom would want you to. Fight on to honor your mom. She gave you life and she would want you to live it to its fullest. You can do this! I will not say I understand what you are going through for we all have our own individual feelings and thoughts, but know I am praying for you everyday. I hope this helps in some way. Please let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it. Take care, Catherine

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    I, too, am wondering how you
    I, too, am wondering how you are doing, Shortscake. Take care, sweetie.

Sue
  • ms_independent
    ms_independent Member Posts: 214
    Options
    Thinking of you
    I too want to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and let us know how you are when you feel up to it.

Hugs, El
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    JUST DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
    Shortscake,

I have been thinking of you ever since I read your first post about your mom but just didn't know what to say to comfort you. I too am now concerned about you. I know this cannot be an easy time for you but I hope you know that we are all still thinking of you.

Sending Hugs and Prayers to comfort you in your time of need.

Donna
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    I Wonder
    I wonder how you are doing, too, Shortcake. Let us know when you can. Thinking about you.

P
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

I Wonder
    I wonder how you are doing, too, Shortcake. Let us know when you can. Thinking about you.

P

Thinking of you
    My deepest sympathy Shortscake at the loss of your Mom. Thinking about you too!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Thinking of you
    My deepest sympathy Shortscake at the loss of your Mom. Thinking about you too!

same here. hugs Penny

same here. hugs Penny
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    carkris said:

same here. hugs Penny

same here. hugs Penny

Shortcake
    I have been thinking of you. How are you doing.
    Hugs,
    new Flower
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    Options
    thank you all
    thank you all so very much, i am doing fine (i guess) just taking things one day at a time. doing a lot of crying and praying that's all i can do for now i do know that things will get better with time.
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Options

thank you all
    thank you all so very much, i am doing fine (i guess) just taking things one day at a time. doing a lot of crying and praying that's all i can do for now i do know that things will get better with time.

Can't say much, but will
    Can't say much, but will continue to pray for you. I woke up each morning this week thinkin and praying for you and your situation.

God Bless...
    Julie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    jbug said:

Can't say much, but will
    Can't say much, but will continue to pray for you. I woke up each morning this week thinkin and praying for you and your situation.

God Bless...
    Julie

I will continue to pray for
    I will continue to pray for you Shortscake!

Hugs, Angie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

thank you all

Sending you prayers and hugs!
    Hey shortscake! You are doing it right, take one day at a time. Just know we are here for you always!

Lex♥
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

thank you all

Oh there you are! Glad you
    Oh there you are! Glad you are doing ok. We worry about you and are praying for you still!

God Bless you!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

thank you all

I am so sorry about the loss
    I am so sorry about the loss of your Mother. You have my sympathy!

♥ Noel
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

I am so sorry about the loss
    I am so sorry about the loss of your Mother. You have my sympathy!

♥ Noel

you are on my prayer list.
    you are on my prayer list. you are a special girl and hope you are ok,
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    carkris said:

you are on my prayer list.
    you are on my prayer list. you are a special girl and hope you are ok,

Continuing to pray for you
    Continuing to pray for you shortscake and hoping that during this time of grief that you are doing well. Post when you can.

Hugs, Megan
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

thank you all

I miss your Girl power
    I hope you start posting again soon.

Ayse
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

I miss your Girl power
    I hope you start posting again soon.

Ayse

I wish shortscake would
    I wish shortscake would post. We all are concerned shortscake. If you can, please post something.

Sue :)