mirj523/how is she doing?

Options
pinkkari09
pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Anybody hear how mirj523 is doing? I believe she had surgery shortly after I did. I haven't been on in a while so maybe I missed the post....hope she is recovering nicely.
~Kari~

Comments

• pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Nevermind.....saw a post by
    Nevermind.....saw a post by you......good to see you are recovering and hope all is still well.
    ~Kari
  • mirj523
    mirj523 Member Posts: 22
    Options

Nevermind.....saw a post by
    Nevermind.....saw a post by you......good to see you are recovering and hope all is still well.
    ~Kari

MIrjana
    Each day has been a journey in the right direction and that is thanks to all of you strong women out there. Kari you have been an inspiration to me and your constant positive attitude has kept me going. Keep up the good work, you have no idea how your great attitude has effected the rest of us. I was praying for you to do well in surgery and when your daughter first posted I cried because I was so happy for you. The scariest part is the time leading up to surgery. I was so scared of the unknown. Now it is a matter of taking one day at a time and as you said taking your pain killers because you cannot get better if you are in constant pain.
    Hugs and posiitve recovery vibes coming your way!!!!!
    Mirjana
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    mirj523 said:

MIrjana
    Each day has been a journey in the right direction and that is thanks to all of you strong women out there. Kari you have been an inspiration to me and your constant positive attitude has kept me going. Keep up the good work, you have no idea how your great attitude has effected the rest of us. I was praying for you to do well in surgery and when your daughter first posted I cried because I was so happy for you. The scariest part is the time leading up to surgery. I was so scared of the unknown. Now it is a matter of taking one day at a time and as you said taking your pain killers because you cannot get better if you are in constant pain.
    Hugs and posiitve recovery vibes coming your way!!!!!
    Mirjana

Glad you posted Mirjana!
    Glad you posted Mirjana! And thanks Kari for thinking of her. Hope you both are recovering quickly from your surgery. Sending you hugs!

Megan