Off subject: pictures

Options
sbmly53
sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm so impressed with everyones pictures and characters, I want to add mine and am totally clueless as to how to go about it. Please help!

Sue

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I bumped a thread up for you
    I bumped a thread up for you and also here is another explanation to post an avatar(the picture above your user name).

First you need to size your picture so it fits the requirement of no larger then 150 x 150. I put the picture in Photoshop to change it and save as another file name to preserve the orginal picture. Then sign on to CSN and click on 'about me page'. Click on 'edit' and 'picture'. Click on 'browse' and find where you have your resized picture on your computer. Click on the properly sized picture. Click on 'open' and then click on 'submit'. You have to exit Internet Explorer and sign back in to see new picture or sometimes I click 'refresh' and that works.

I scan pictures in that I use or have some that came from a digital camera.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I bumped a thread up for you
    I bumped a thread up for you and also here is another explanation to post an avatar(the picture above your user name).

First you need to size your picture so it fits the requirement of no larger then 150 x 150. I put the picture in Photoshop to change it and save as another file name to preserve the orginal picture. Then sign on to CSN and click on 'about me page'. Click on 'edit' and 'picture'. Click on 'browse' and find where you have your resized picture on your computer. Click on the properly sized picture. Click on 'open' and then click on 'submit'. You have to exit Internet Explorer and sign back in to see new picture or sometimes I click 'refresh' and that works.

I scan pictures in that I use or have some that came from a digital camera.

Thank you, thank you, thank
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!. Sounds like a good project for this afternoon.

Sue