Options
2»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Good luck Sue and Stef
    Good luck Sue and Stef today! Praying and sending you big hugs for good results!

Debby

I didn't have to have an
    I didn't have to have an ultrasound so that sounds promising as last time they told me right after the mammo that I would have to come back for an ultrasound. She took only two films and then went to check that they came out okay (they don't have digital yet) and then took one more. The comfort level for these varies from tech to tech and I have to admit that these were more uncomfortable than the last ones. She was tucking so much of my right boob unto the glass I thought she was trying to do both boobs together. LOL And you know how you boob wants to stick to the glass after it has been compressed. She was telling me that I could take my boob off and I told her that I was trying but it was a gummy boob and sticking to the plate. LOL Like those rubber suction things that flatten out and then stick. So although I haven't been told anything official I think all is good. I am going to lace up my toe shoes for Swan Lake. (Picture the hippos and alligators dancing in the first Fantasia). So now we have to hear from Sue. And Teleena too, I think. I love that there are others dancing together with NED. Maybe a Conga line.
    Stef
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

I didn't have to have an
    I didn't have to have an ultrasound so that sounds promising as last time they told me right after the mammo that I would have to come back for an ultrasound. She took only two films and then went to check that they came out okay (they don't have digital yet) and then took one more. The comfort level for these varies from tech to tech and I have to admit that these were more uncomfortable than the last ones. She was tucking so much of my right boob unto the glass I thought she was trying to do both boobs together. LOL And you know how you boob wants to stick to the glass after it has been compressed. She was telling me that I could take my boob off and I told her that I was trying but it was a gummy boob and sticking to the plate. LOL Like those rubber suction things that flatten out and then stick. So although I haven't been told anything official I think all is good. I am going to lace up my toe shoes for Swan Lake. (Picture the hippos and alligators dancing in the first Fantasia). So now we have to hear from Sue. And Teleena too, I think. I love that there are others dancing together with NED. Maybe a Conga line.
    Stef

That's great news, Stef.
    That's great news, Stef. You will get the news we are ALL patiently waiting for. Perhaps all you ladies could come up with a new "line dance" seems how there are going to be many dancing with NED. No, on second thought, let's keep him all to ourselves individually. We deserve it with all we go through to get to that stage. Enjoy!!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you
    But I know that you will be FINE. I, too, hate the anxiety and the bad memories of going for those mammograms and other tests. You just don't want to be there. But, I think you would be even more nervous if you didn't have the tests and just had to wonder. This way you get a confirmation that you're fine and then a celebration!

Mimi
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

That's great news, Stef.
    That's great news, Stef. You will get the news we are ALL patiently waiting for. Perhaps all you ladies could come up with a new "line dance" seems how there are going to be many dancing with NED. No, on second thought, let's keep him all to ourselves individually. We deserve it with all we go through to get to that stage. Enjoy!!

Didn't read the whole thread!
    Stef, good luck to you, too! I know it will be a celebration weekend for all our girls getting tests done this week.

Mimi
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

That's great news, Stef.

I'm glad everything went
    I'm glad everything went well for you Stef enjoy your dance! And Sue, I'll keep you in my thoughts until you let us know for sure you're dancing with NED.
    Sher
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

My thoughts are with you
    But I know that you will be FINE. I, too, hate the anxiety and the bad memories of going for those mammograms and other tests. You just don't want to be there. But, I think you would be even more nervous if you didn't have the tests and just had to wonder. This way you get a confirmation that you're fine and then a celebration!

Mimi

Best wishes
    Best wishes and prayers for you both........
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

That's great news, Stef.

Stef,
    I can just picture the

Stef,

I can just picture the Conga line - Swan Lake, too! Now, Sue????

(another)
    Sue
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Sending positive and
    Sending positive and peaceful thoughts especially to Sue and Stef and all of the pink sisters out there. Take care. Marilyn