thank you all

Options
2»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

so sorry
    I can't tell you anything you haven't heard. I'm so sorry for your loss. I promise you it will get easier...in time. Be gentle with your self. When someone offers help--TAKE IT, it will help them to help you.
    Hugs, El

My heart is with you and my
    My heart is with you and my prayers.
    Stef
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    So sorry!
    I'm sooo sorry, shortscake! It will be a long week for you. Please make sure to get your rest. I'm praying that God will give you the strength to get through this.

Lots of hugs, Mar
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

My heart is with you and my
    My heart is with you and my prayers.
    Stef

Shortscake
    I am so sorry for your loss. When my Mom passed I was comforted by all the flowers that were sent and all the hugs and thoughtful words and prayers. I hope you can find some comfort too, we never know what small things can bring that to us.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Judy
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Options
    Sending cyber
    Sending cyber ((((((((hugs))))) and love your way...so sorry for your loss.

Blessings...
    Julie
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    jbug said:

Sending cyber

Blessings...
    Julie

deepest sympathy
    Deepest sympathy to you for the loss of your mom. Memories will get you through as well as the support from friends and family.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    I Am Sorry
    I am sorry your Mom has passed but God must have urgent plans for her in heaven. My deepest sympathies.

P
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

I Am Sorry
    I am sorry your Mom has passed but God must have urgent plans for her in heaven. My deepest sympathies.

P

Deepest sympathy to you. I
    Deepest sympathy to you. I am so sorry.

Hugs, Debby
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Deepest sympathy and my
    Deepest sympathy and my thoughts and prayers continue for you.

Sue
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    You're in my thoughts and
    You're in my thoughts and prayers Shortscake.
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Sorry
    I'm sorry for your loss. I wish I was as close to my mother as you were to yours. My mother lives less than an hour away and the only thing she did when she heard I had bc was send me a card saying that if she could switch places with me, she would. I haven't seen her for years.
  • Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    Options
    laurissa said:

You're in my thoughts and
    You're in my thoughts and prayers Shortscake.

So sorry...
    Sorry for your loss Shortcake...stay strong. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
  • 4slurpee
    4slurpee Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Saying prayers
    Saying prayers for you and your family. Stay strong and get some rest. From reading your comments, she must have been a wonderful person. Take care.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    4slurpee said:

Saying prayers
    Saying prayers for you and your family. Stay strong and get some rest. From reading your comments, she must have been a wonderful person. Take care.

I am so sorry for the loss
    I am so sorry for the loss of your mom I am at a loss for words, you have always been such a positive person. The human spirit is strong and you will get through this. your mom will always be with you and we will be too. God Bless
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    jbug said:

Sending cyber

Blessings...
    Julie

You have my deepest
    You have my deepest sympathy. So very sorry Shortscake.

Hugs, Diane
  • rrogers34
    rrogers34 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    How do you do it?
    I had posted on the thread for Kari and mentioned you. I am so sorry for your loss. I told Kari that you and she were on my mind this weekend and thinking about "everything" you both have and are going through. I got angry. It is people like you that are truly warriors and amazing. Like I told Kari, I dont often say anything because to just say, I'm sorry, hope you feel better, just seems like nothing compare to what you are going through. God says he will never give us more than we can handle. I just want you to know, that even though I dont say much, you are on my mind and in my prayers and I wish I would give you a great big hug.

God Bless
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    rrogers34 said:

How do you do it?
    I had posted on the thread for Kari and mentioned you. I am so sorry for your loss. I told Kari that you and she were on my mind this weekend and thinking about "everything" you both have and are going through. I got angry. It is people like you that are truly warriors and amazing. Like I told Kari, I dont often say anything because to just say, I'm sorry, hope you feel better, just seems like nothing compare to what you are going through. God says he will never give us more than we can handle. I just want you to know, that even though I dont say much, you are on my mind and in my prayers and I wish I would give you a great big hug.

God Bless

I am so very sorry
    I am so very sorry shortscake at the loss of your Mother. Praying that you find some peace and still remember to take care of yourself. We are all supporting you and sending you strength to get thru this very hard time.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣