Options
2»

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Take pics Natly! So happy
    Take pics Natly! So happy to know that you are getting some rest and feeling better.

Have a great trip!

Hugs, Angie

Thank you Angie and all you
    Thank you Angie and all you dear ladies. I'm packing today and as prepared as one can be. Cant wait to see that little sweetie pie. I definitely have more energy than I had 7 days ago. Thank God!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Thank you Angie and all you dear ladies. I'm packing today and as prepared as one can be. Cant wait to see that little sweetie pie. I definitely have more energy than I had 7 days ago. Thank God!

Natly, I'm so happy to read
    Natly, I'm so happy to read that you a packing and on your way tomorrow to see your granddaughter. Have a wonderful visit and remember to rest when you need to. Have fun!!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    natly15 said:

Glad you are packing to go
    Glad you are packing to go see your family! Have a safe flight and a great time!

Hugs, Megan
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Hi Natly
    I'm glad your energy is back and you'll be able to go. Have a great time. I love NC, it's a beautiful state with the Blue Ridge Mts.
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    natly15 said:

Natly ♥

I was so pleased to read that you can still go on your trip to see your family. This makes my day! Have a wonderful time and get some rest too! So very, very happy for you!</♥</font>

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hi Natly
    I'm glad your energy is back and you'll be able to go. Have a great time. I love NC, it's a beautiful state with the Blue Ridge Mts.

have a great time!!! :)

have a great time!!! :)