First A/C chemo this afternoon

sweetvickid
sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
HOpe I have done my research and am ready for this!

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Good luck today Vicki!
    Hugs,

Good luck today Vicki!

Hugs, Leeza
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    GO FOR IT!
    Good Luck and just breathe. It is do-able and while the side effects seem unsurmountable, remember its only hair and it will grow back! Its been almost a year since I finished chemo and I cannot believe how time has flown by. We will all be here for you when you need a shoulder to cry on or just to blow off some steam!!!

God Bless you and good luck this afternoon.

Hugs - Pat
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Good luck. You'll be just
    Good luck. You'll be just fine. You've done your research and until you have your first treatment, you won't know IF you will have any side effects. But, don't worry, if you do they are all very treatable. Most important, drink plenty of liquids, preferably water! Let us know how you do.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Please let us know how you
    Please let us know how you did today. that first one is the scariest. Once you get thru the first it is emotionally better to handle. Lots of Hugs.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    natly15 said:

Please let us know how you
    Please let us know how you did today. that first one is the scariest. Once you get thru the first it is emotionally better to handle. Lots of Hugs.

Post to let us know how you
    Post to let us know how you do! Praying and sending positive thoughts to you!

Lex♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Sending...
    Positive hopes and thoughts your way today.

Kind regards, Susan
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471

Sending...
    Positive hopes and thoughts your way today.

Kind regards, Susan

wishing you the best
    wishing you the best!

teresa
  • ljf911
    ljf911 Member Posts: 1
    My first is Friday
    I'm sure everything will be fine, just remember how special you are and how strong you really are. Positive thinking will become your best friend.
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    You Can Do It
    You can do this. There are a lot of us who have made and you will too. Keep us posted and good luck.

P
  • sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    aztec45 said:

You Can Do It
    You can do this. There are a lot of us who have made and you will too. Keep us posted and good luck.

P

doing good so far
    Actually I have done 4 rounds of Taxotere, avastin, and only 3 rounds of cappecitabine since I reached toxic level and had a bad case of hand foot syndrome. The taxotere really did a number on my fingernails and I have a couple that I will have to watch so that they don't fall off.

Today went well. I feel alittle strange and tired. Going to bed now.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

doing good so far
    Actually I have done 4 rounds of Taxotere, avastin, and only 3 rounds of cappecitabine since I reached toxic level and had a bad case of hand foot syndrome. The taxotere really did a number on my fingernails and I have a couple that I will have to watch so that they don't fall off.

Today went well. I feel alittle strange and tired. Going to bed now.

Glad you got the first one
    Glad you got the first one out of the way now. Hoping that you do well with the rest of your treatment!

Sue :)