Last chemo tomorrow!

cindycflynn
cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm so happy to be finished with this! I have been very lucky with minimal side effects, and am SOOOO looking forward to checking this off my list as DONE. Just rads and 5 years of hormone therapy to go.

I have been getting increasingly tired, so I am a little worried about how tired I'm going to feel by the end of the rads, but mostly feeling very relieved to have this huge step behind me.

I am so grateful for all of the support and advice I received from all of you - Thank You from the bottom of my heart!

Cindy

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Cindy... will be thinking of
    Cindy... will be thinking of you tomorrow as you have your last treatment! YOU DID IT.. I know it wasn't easy ... but you made it through this leg of the journey... get lots of rest.. because yes, you will need it.. but just like this leg, you can do it!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    taleena said:

Cindy... will be thinking of
    Cindy... will be thinking of you tomorrow as you have your last treatment! YOU DID IT.. I know it wasn't easy ... but you made it through this leg of the journey... get lots of rest.. because yes, you will need it.. but just like this leg, you can do it!

♥ & hugs,

~T

Congrats on finishing chemo
    Congrats on finishing chemo tomorrow!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Yipee, Cindy!! I am so
    Yipee, Cindy!! I am so happy for you. After your rest period, be sure to celebrate, too, you deserve it. Hopefully, rads aren't too bad on your body. I really didn't notice too much fatigue during the day but did go to bed very early in the evening. Best of luck to you!! You're almost there!!! Congratulations!!!
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    MyTurnNow said:

Yipee, Cindy!! I am so
    Yipee, Cindy!! I am so happy for you. After your rest period, be sure to celebrate, too, you deserve it. Hopefully, rads aren't too bad on your body. I really didn't notice too much fatigue during the day but did go to bed very early in the evening. Best of luck to you!! You're almost there!!! Congratulations!!!

Congrats Cindy
    Another

Congrats Cindy
    Another hurdle crossed! You are approaching the finish line!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    dyaneb123 said:

Congrats Cindy
    Another

Congrats Cindy
    Another hurdle crossed! You are approaching the finish line!

Congrats Cindy! You did it!

Congrats Cindy! You did it!
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    WOO WOO
    Doing the Happy Dance for you! Congratulations!
    Hugs - Pat
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Heartfelt congratulations, Cindy!
    Completion of chemo = HUGE accomplishment! Hope all goes well for you today.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Heartfelt congratulations, Cindy!
    Completion of chemo = HUGE accomplishment! Hope all goes well for you today.

Kind regards, Susan

Congrats Cindy!
    Your last chemo today! YEH! Congrats Cindy!

Lex♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Yipee, Cindy!! I am so

I hope you feel good enough
    I hope you feel good enough to celebrate this huge accomplishment! Congratulations!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    No more Chemo
    Way to go Cindy.Congratuations in finishing.Your getting closer to the finish line.You will be dancing with Ned soon.I know how good that feels.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Hooray for Cindy! Try to
    Hooray for Cindy! Try to work in naps during rads.

Sue
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    sbmly53 said:

Hooray for Cindy! Try to
    Hooray for Cindy! Try to work in naps during rads.

Sue

Congratulations
    Cindy<
    Good luck tomorrow! Great accomplishment!!!
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Happy for You
    I am so happy for you. I have to admit, I am also jealous. I have chemo until July.

Go celebrate and have fun.

P
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Congratulations Cindy!!!
    Congratulations Cindy!!! I'm so glad to cheer you on as you enter the next phase of treatment. You will get through this next part too and then can celebrate with a nice summer vacation! Now get some rest! Rads is exhausting but very very doable!!! All the best, Pitt
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    pitt said:

Congratulations Cindy!!!
    Congratulations Cindy!!! I'm so glad to cheer you on as you enter the next phase of treatment. You will get through this next part too and then can celebrate with a nice summer vacation! Now get some rest! Rads is exhausting but very very doable!!! All the best, Pitt

Congrats Cindy! Get lots of
    Congrats Cindy! Get lots of rest before you start rads and use your creams from day one. So happy for you!

Sue :)