turquoise for Tasha

Options
2»

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Turquoise Girl
    Thank you, Steff, for your post about turquoise and cultural beliefs about this vibrant, beautiful color. I hope our own vibrant and beautiful Turquoise Girl reads it. I am getting concerned for her now that time is passing since she posted about the hacker. I haven't been online myself due to work and bronchitis, but Joe has said he hasn't seen J posting.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Me too,Claudia
    Please include me on the card.

Add me to the list dear
    Add me to the list dear Claudia... I do hope you don't get writers crap with all of our names...lol... but at least she will know she is thought of, loved and missed!

♥ & hugs

~T
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Turquoise Girl
    Thank you, Steff, for your post about turquoise and cultural beliefs about this vibrant, beautiful color. I hope our own vibrant and beautiful Turquoise Girl reads it. I am getting concerned for her now that time is passing since she posted about the hacker. I haven't been online myself due to work and bronchitis, but Joe has said he hasn't seen J posting.

Of course I will be seeking
    Of course I will be seeking out a turquoise colored card, and maybe even a piece of turquoise to tuck in the envelope. No surprise with my Reggie being Native American, I can find turquoise quite readily.
    I will do my best!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    chenheart said:

Of course I will be seeking
    Of course I will be seeking out a turquoise colored card, and maybe even a piece of turquoise to tuck in the envelope. No surprise with my Reggie being Native American, I can find turquoise quite readily.
    I will do my best!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Me Too!
    Please add me to your list! Thank you! HUGS!! Cathy
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    cruf said:

Me Too!
    Please add me to your list! Thank you! HUGS!! Cathy

Please sign me up. Although
    Please sign me up. Although the last i heard, she had moved out, so she may not be at that address. i talked to her on chat, but that was awhile ago.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I have A Plan! I, being the
    I have A Plan! I, being the collector of actual, snail mail addresses because of the ornamant exchange have Tasha's address! I will buy and send her a "suitable for Tasha" Miss You card and send it to her! Who of you wants me to include your name on the card????

Let me know!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Me, Too, Last FB message from J on Sat, 02/13
    Please include me and Joe, Claudia. Thank you very much for doing this.

Update: quick review of her FB message: Tash sent just a quick greeting this past Saturday.
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

I have A Plan! I, being the
    I have A Plan! I, being the collector of actual, snail mail addresses because of the ornamant exchange have Tasha's address! I will buy and send her a "suitable for Tasha" Miss You card and send it to her! Who of you wants me to include your name on the card????

Let me know!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

great idea chen
    I posted this yesterday and it must still be floating in cyberspace....
    count me in please!
    Cat
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    meena1 said:

Please sign me up. Although the last i heard, she had moved out, so she may not be at that address. i talked to her on chat, but that was awhile ago.

Chenheart, You're such a
    Chenheart, You're such a true friend and kind soul. Please add my name to your card for Tasha. I always loved reading her posts and miss her too. Hope she responds so we can know how she's doing.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    meena1 said:

Meena,
    Are you of the

Meena,

Are you of the understanding that she is NOT at the address she had in December when we mailed ornaments? That would be the proverbial fly in the ointment! I will add a "Please Forward" to the envelope...hopefully she filled out a change of address if indeed she has moved since Christmastime.
    Sigh...the best laid plans and all that! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    Options
    chenheart said:

Meena,
    Are you of the

Meena,

Are you of the understanding that she is NOT at the address she had in December when we mailed ornaments? That would be the proverbial fly in the ointment! I will add a "Please Forward" to the envelope...hopefully she filled out a change of address if indeed she has moved since Christmastime.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

turquoise for Tasha
    Dear Chen
    Please add me to the card as well. I miss her.
    Yes, she is bound to have filled a change of address card, I think.

Thank you
    sgamtd
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    chenheart said:

Meena,
    Are you of the

Meena,

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Thanks, Chen. I miss that
    Thanks, Chen. I miss that vibrant spirit, too. Please sign for me. xoxoxox Lynn
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    chenheart said:

Meena,
    Are you of the

Meena,

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Me too Chen
    Please