Surgery 2/16/10

Options
2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Mirjana and Mary Kay
    Wishing you both the best of luck with your surgeries tomorrow and speedy recovery.

Hugs,
    Margo

Sending both of you prayers!
    Good luck tomorrow Mirjana and Mary Kay!

Hugs, Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Praying
    Praying for you Mirjana. Just remember like Christopher Robin said to Pooh Bear. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. And like the mighty oak you will endure and be stronger than you ever knew you were.

Keep us updated on how you are doing and know there are so many wonderful warriors here to help you out.

HUGS to you,
    Angel

Praying for you! We will
    Praying for you! We will all be there holding your hand!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Prayers for both of you
    Mirjana & Mary Kay,

You will both be in my thoughts & prayers tomorrow. Both of you are a "Mighty Oak Tree."

Huge Hugs,
    Tina
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Tinabug said:

Prayers for both of you
    Mirjana & Mary Kay,

You will both be in my thoughts & prayers tomorrow. Both of you are a "Mighty Oak Tree."

Huge Hugs,
    Tina

Sending prayers for both of
    Sending prayers for both of you!

Megan
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

Sending prayers for both of
    Sending prayers for both of you!

Megan

To Mirjana & Mary Kay today...
    Hopeful thoughts and prayers being sent your way...

Kind regards, Susan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

To Mirjana & Mary Kay today...
    Hopeful thoughts and prayers being sent your way...

Kind regards, Susan

Please post when you feel
    Please post when you feel like it and update us on how you are doing.

HUGS
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Please post when you feel
    Please post when you feel like it and update us on how you are doing.

HUGS

Praying for you Mirjana~
    hoping all goes smooth for you ~what a lovely and unusual name~Mirjana.
    Praying for rest, restoration, and do let us know how you are coming along when you have the energy!
    Melanie
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing
    What a beautiful poem, I hope those are last words before you close your eyes and
    the first on your mind when you wake up from your anesthesia.

Sending you all my good thoughts and hugs.

Ayse
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Hi Mijana
    I had a radical on the left, simple on the right and latissimus dorsi flap on the left done on 2-11-10, just want you to know it's only been 6 days but it is going well. Your going to be just fine, every day gets better and better!! Please post and let us know how you are!! Sending prayers up right now for your speedy recovery!! Big Hugs and Mountains of Love, Kari
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Hi Mijana
    I had a radical on the left, simple on the right and latissimus dorsi flap on the left done on 2-11-10, just want you to know it's only been 6 days but it is going well. Your going to be just fine, every day gets better and better!! Please post and let us know how you are!! Sending prayers up right now for your speedy recovery!! Big Hugs and Mountains of Love, Kari

Sending you positive
    Sending you positive thoughts and prayers! Hoping that you have a speedy recovery!

Lex♥
  • mirj523
    mirj523 Member Posts: 22
    Options

Hi Mijana

Back Home
    Good morning everyone:
    I came home last night, and had a good night. I feel a little better each day, just being able to brush my teeth in the morning feels wonderful. I get to take a shower today YEAH!!!!! Thanks for all your prayers they worked, surgery went perfect and now I have to concentrate on me someting I never do. Still haven't looked at the actual sugery results, too scared, I just peaked a little.
    Love and hugs Mirjana
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    YAH! Glad your home!! Great
    YAH! Glad your home!! Great news that all went well for you! Now take it easy at home, get lots of rest and spoil yourself :)
    ((Gentle Hugs))
    ~Kari
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options

YAH! Glad your home!! Great
    YAH! Glad your home!! Great news that all went well for you! Now take it easy at home, get lots of rest and spoil yourself :)
    ((Gentle Hugs))
    ~Kari

Glad you're feeling better!
    I just peeked too. On the third day of looking down my nitegown I took a good luck and it was ok. I wasn't shocked like I thought I would have been. You're doing great.

Hugs, Judy :-)