Stick-on Prosthesis

Marlene_K
Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A while back I had posted something about a stick-on prosthesis that I ran across while browsing. I wasn't able to find it and finally gave up. I'm gonna be starting radiation and will be looking into reconstruction afterwards, so I don't think I will get this now but I thought I would share it with others here that might be interested. I like to go braless and thought that something like this would be nice so that I wouldn't be lopsided.

Check it out... http://www.amoena.com/us/Products/Breastforms/Contact/

Comments

• Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Years ago (MANY years ago),
    Years ago (MANY years ago), Frederick's of Hollywood used to have stick ons that might work. Haven't had one of their catalogs in years so don't know if they are still there or not.

Be sure to check with rads Dr before using anything that sticks to the skin.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Rague said:

Years ago (MANY years ago), Frederick's of Hollywood used to have stick ons that might work. Haven't had one of their catalogs in years so don't know if they are still there or not.

The medical place i go has
    The medical place i go has them. I also read a brochure at the platic surgeons office where you can have a breast ptosthesis that looks like your other breast a match so to speak.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Rague said:

The medical place i go has
    The medical place i go has them. I also read a brochure at the platic surgeons office where you can have a breast ptosthesis that looks like your other breast a match so to speak.