Kari's Daughter

Options

Comments

• Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Thank you for the update
    Thank you so much for the update on your mom...she has been on ours minds constantly. She is so blessed to have a sweet daughter like you at her side. Please let her know there were way more than 19 people in the room with her...we are just invisible, but the "sisters in pink" were there in spirit. I'm so glad to hear her recovery is going well...wish I could be there to push the pump while she sleeps. Please tell her to Hang Tough & we are sending lots of soft hugs!!!

Much love,
    Tina
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Tinabug said:

Thank you for the update
    Thank you so much for the update on your mom...she has been on ours minds constantly. She is so blessed to have a sweet daughter like you at her side. Please let her know there were way more than 19 people in the room with her...we are just invisible, but the "sisters in pink" were there in spirit. I'm so glad to hear her recovery is going well...wish I could be there to push the pump while she sleeps. Please tell her to Hang Tough & we are sending lots of soft hugs!!!

Much love,
    Tina

KarLee
    Thank you for your update. I am glad that everything went well and that Kari had her first walk. I am wishing her easy and fast healing!
    Hugs to you and your Mom,
    New Flower,
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181
    Options
    Thanks Karlee.
    how nice of you to let us know how kari is doing.What a wonderful daughter you are.I have a daughter like you that stayed right by my side also.Please tell her we are Praying for her. Love and Prayers. Pat.
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    So glad that your mom came
    So glad that your mom came though everything OK--now she can get on with the business of life. Keep us posted! Still thinking of her.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Tux said:

So glad that your mom came
    So glad that your mom came though everything OK--now she can get on with the business of life. Keep us posted! Still thinking of her.

Thanks for the update~
    ~I have been thinking, wondering, and of course first and foremost praying!!
    Melanie
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

Thanks for the update~
    ~I have been thinking, wondering, and of course first and foremost praying!!
    Melanie

Glad it's over. Get well
    Glad it's over. Get well soon.Hugs
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    thanks for the update on your Mom!
    KarLee, don't worry about the late post, just glad that the news is good.
    Sending big hugs to both of you
    Cat
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Fast recovery
    Hoping for a fast and untroubled recovery. She has had alot of surgery. That's great, to hopefully be released on Valentines.Bless you both. Cyber (((hugs))) headed ur way. Gayla
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Katz77 said:

Fast recovery
    Hoping for a fast and untroubled recovery. She has had alot of surgery. That's great, to hopefully be released on Valentines.Bless you both. Cyber (((hugs))) headed ur way. Gayla

thank you for the update,
    thank you for the update, and the one from Aortus too. glad to hear things are well except for the pain blip. she is lucky to have you. My daughters name is the same as yours. spellied differently. hope Kari recovers quickly such a large amt of surgery!!!! happy Valentines Day
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

thank you for the update,
    thank you for the update, and the one from Aortus too. glad to hear things are well except for the pain blip. she is lucky to have you. My daughters name is the same as yours. spellied differently. hope Kari recovers quickly such a large amt of surgery!!!! happy Valentines Day

Thank you so much for the update on your Mom
    Thank you for taking the time out to update us.

VickiSam
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    It's Kari, just read all of
    It's Kari, just read all of the posts....I love you all so much!! God Bless KarLee for updating you....I'm still in the hospital but hope to get out today. Pain is a little less and of course under more control. It's my hope to return home today and get on the road to my normal life soon. The reconstruction is painful but looks great so far, it was nice to wake up with something on my chest, even though it's not expanded yet, it's something. The latissimus flap from my back is not nearly as painful as I thought it would be so that is great. Dosing off again.....Much love to all, Kari
  • Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    Options

It's Kari, just read all of the posts....I love you all so much!! God Bless KarLee for updating you....I'm still in the hospital but hope to get out today. Pain is a little less and of course under more control. It's my hope to return home today and get on the road to my normal life soon. The reconstruction is painful but looks great so far, it was nice to wake up with something on my chest, even though it's not expanded yet, it's something. The latissimus flap from my back is not nearly as painful as I thought it would be so that is great. Dosing off again.....Much love to all, Kari

Glad to hear from you
    Kari, praying you get to go home today as scheduled!!! Please take it easy & let everyone take care of you!!! You are in my thoughts & prayers non-stop!!!

Much love,
    Tina
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    Tinabug said:

Glad to hear from you
    Kari, praying you get to go home today as scheduled!!! Please take it easy & let everyone take care of you!!! You are in my thoughts & prayers non-stop!!!

Much love,
    Tina

So glad you're BACK!!!
    and I can't believe you'll be out tomorrow! Wow that was fast! Like Tina says, TAKE IT EASY when you get home. The hardest thing you do should be typing on the computer to tell us how great everything's going!
    God bless,
    L
  • mirj523
    mirj523 Member Posts: 22
    Options

Yeah Kari!!!!!
    I am so glad you are getting better and also that the latissimus flap wasn't too bad. I was thinking and praying for you. I am next I go in tomorrow afternoon. I hope I do as well as you!!!! Lots of love and hugs!!!
    Mirjana
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Kari,
    Well, I know you must

Kari,

Well, I know you must be on the mend because you are posting so a big hooray to that. Take your time and take it easy. You do not want to overdo it in any way. But continue to mend and get stronger every day and glad you have something on your chest. But wait isn't that suppose to be something on your mind and getting something off your chest (oh, you already did that) LOL Seriously I am happy all went well and that you are pleased and that the pain is not too terrible. Prayers for a speedy, complete, happy recovery.
    Stef
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Kari,
    Well, I know you must

Kari,

Well, I know you must be on the mend because you are posting so a big hooray to that. Take your time and take it easy. You do not want to overdo it in any way. But continue to mend and get stronger every day and glad you have something on your chest. But wait isn't that suppose to be something on your mind and getting something off your chest (oh, you already did that) LOL Seriously I am happy all went well and that you are pleased and that the pain is not too terrible. Prayers for a speedy, complete, happy recovery.
    Stef

What she said. God
    What she said. God Bless!!!!!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Hello, Kari!
    Wow! - to find a post from you, vs. your daughter. Good to hear from you, and since you're typing on the keyboard - wow, again! Thanks for sharing good news about your recovery. Hope you do, indeed, go home today. Research shows patients heal better and quicker at home.

Take good care, Kari. Please don't try to do too much, too soon.

Kind regards, Susan
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options

Kari, I was just reading
    Kari, I was just reading through the thread about you and was about to post when there you were posting. That's great and it sounds like everything went as planned. I hope this message finds you at home and recouperating nicely. Post when you can and know we'll be with you every step of the way. Good luck and sending a gentle (((hug))) to you.
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options

Hello, Kari!
    Wow! - to find a post from you, vs. your daughter. Good to hear from you, and since you're typing on the keyboard - wow, again! Thanks for sharing good news about your recovery. Hope you do, indeed, go home today. Research shows patients heal better and quicker at home.

Take good care, Kari. Please don't try to do too much, too soon.

Kind regards, Susan

Hi Kari, Didn't expect you
    Hi Kari, Didn't expect you to post so fast but that's great. Glad you can do that. Your daughter is wonderful, takes after her mother. Take good care of yourself, rest as much as you can and stay on top of the pain. Our prayers are being answered for you. Keep in touch when you feel like it.
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options

Great to hear this part of
    Great to hear this part of your journey is over. Take good care of yourself. Marilyn