Calling all NPC Starters & Survivors

Options
1235»

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Up-date on how NPC cancer survivors are doing
    It’s been awhile since I up-dated this page on NPC cancer survivors, just wondering how everyone is doing and who is still here on CSN that had NPC or something close to it.

As of this Post I had go a very bad sinus infection that all most killed me. It left me with a lot of pain in the head and problems swallowing and numbness in the face. But I am still here so I guess I can’t complain too much.

Hope everyone else is doing well
    Hondo
  • Christmas
    Christmas Member Posts: 100
    Options
    Hondo said:

Up-date on how NPC cancer survivors are doing
    It’s been awhile since I up-dated this page on NPC cancer survivors, just wondering how everyone is doing and who is still here on CSN that had NPC or something close to it.

As of this Post I had go a very bad sinus infection that all most killed me. It left me with a lot of pain in the head and problems swallowing and numbness in the face. But I am still here so I guess I can’t complain too much.

Hope everyone else is doing well
    Hondo

Still here
    Hi, Hondo:

NPC survivor from 2003 and still here. I can't say that I don't have any health problems, but I'm still here and I'm able to work.

Happy holidays and best wishes to all!
  • sumarah8
    sumarah8 Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Christmas said:

Still here
    Hi, Hondo:

NPC survivor from 2003 and still here. I can't say that I don't have any health problems, but I'm still here and I'm able to work.

Count me in, npc stage 2b,
    Count me in, npc stage 2b, diagnosed mid of Sept 2011, still on treatment, 2 more cycles of chemo and I'm done.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Christmas said:

Still here
    Hi, Hondo:

Christmas / Sumarah
    Hi Christmas
    Glad to hear you are still here and doing well my friend. Yes I too know so very well about the nasty side effects of being 6+ years out of my second treatment. I have been dealing with some depression still, kind of like a black cloud hanging over my head everywhere I go. I believe my biggest problem is trying to get my doctors to look at the infection in my head and treat it and not trying to look just for cancer, very hard to do.

Hi Sumarah
    I am glad to hear you are almost at the finish line, just a few more treatments and you will cross the line on your way too your new life.

God bless you both
    Hondo