Now What? ........READ UPDATED INFORMATION

Options
2»

Comments

• christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Options

Copy of email sent to Onc and Surgeon
    Hello Doctor … As you may already know I had my CT scan today with the ink up my back end. It sure was no picnic!! LOL. My concern is the spot where my appendix was removed. The CT doc says that it looks like only half of my appendix was removed or I may have a new growth. As you may recall when they did the biopsy of my appendix it did show a rare cancer growing inside of it. Any chance of a cell being missed when it was removed to re-grow? Any chance only half of my appendix was removed? Can we look at my CT scans that I had in August so we can compare? I really need you doctors to look into this ASAP so we can maybe see what’s going on. What was the name of the cancer in my appendix? Somebody please email me and or call my cell phone *** *** ****

WTF
    Oh no, I am sorry. I feel we need to get together a few of us and have a visit with your surgeon. They took my appendix when I had the 12 inches of colon removed, said it was a trouble maker anyway. I hope that whatever is going on is not cancer and just something simple. Don't make us come down there and see that Dr.
  • lcarper2
    lcarper2 Member Posts: 635 Member
    Options

WTF
    Oh no, I am sorry. I feel we need to get together a few of us and have a visit with your surgeon. They took my appendix when I had the 12 inches of colon removed, said it was a trouble maker anyway. I hope that whatever is going on is not cancer and just something simple. Don't make us come down there and see that Dr.

brooks
    ask the one that removed it if he took it all and if he did is it the kind that can regrow
    if he says no than go to the one that removed your appendix and smell his breath...