Little Man

Katz77
Katz77 Member Posts: 598
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Ok I've been on here for a little while, but I'm computer dumb. I don't have a little man with the plus sign by my name. Also how do you find threads and what is a thread? Thank you.

Comments

• tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Little man and thread
    Little man--you won't find beside your name because you can't add yourself as your friend. If there is a green plus sign that means you haven't added that person as a friend. If there is a brown minus sign then you have added them as a friend.

You started a thread.
    To search for a certain thread go to the search box in the upper right hand side and type in what you are looking for then all the threads will come up with the information you have typed in---Just a reminder that the first ones come up are the oldest so you may want to go to the last page and work your way backwards until you find the information that you are looking for.

I hope this helps you and others that were wondering the same thing.

Margo
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598

Little man and thread
    Little man--you won't find beside your name because you can't add yourself as your friend. If there is a green plus sign that means you haven't added that person as a friend. If there is a brown minus sign then you have added them as a friend.

You started a thread.
    To search for a certain thread go to the search box in the upper right hand side and type in what you are looking for then all the threads will come up with the information you have typed in---Just a reminder that the first ones come up are the oldest so you may want to go to the last page and work your way backwards until you find the information that you are looking for.

I hope this helps you and others that were wondering the same thing.

Margo

Thank you Margo. Me so
    Thank you Margo. Me so stupid. lol
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Katz77 said:

Thank you Margo. Me so
    Thank you Margo. Me so stupid. lol

You are not stupid. I think
    You are not stupid. I think most of us have asked the same questions you did. I also wanted to tell you that if you find a thread or discussion that you like, you can add it to your favorites at the top right of the page. Then you can always go back to it if you want to.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Bumping this up!

Bumping this up!