Can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE blame chemo brain!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    RE said:

:-)
    I describe the word I have stuck in my head refusing to come our or I use some silly similar word and we all laugh and someone will say the word for me or we simply know what I mean. We have been at this for 13 years now and my family calls it "Renaisms" ;-D.

Hugs to all!

RE

I like that, RE. I have those all the time. Too bad the result is not always nicely conditioned hair--more like the peanut butter in the fridge, or keys in my hand after I've spent minutes looking all around for them. I have even forgotten to pay a bill or two (shh, don't tell Aortus. Fortunately, they were not the kind of bill that shows up on your credit report!)
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

I like that, RE. I have those all the time. Too bad the result is not always nicely conditioned hair--more like the peanut butter in the fridge, or keys in my hand after I've spent minutes looking all around for them. I have even forgotten to pay a bill or two (shh, don't tell Aortus. Fortunately, they were not the kind of bill that shows up on your credit report!)

Could you be any cuter,
    Could you be any cuter, Moopy? Nope, you couldn't!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Your secret is safe with me!
    Moopy I love your new look you are beautiful what a great smile. My guess is
    Aortus would be forgiving should he find out. :-D Hope you're having a great weekend!

♥ RE ♥
  • peacefulheart
    peacefulheart Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Ritzy said:

I can't use chemo brain,
    I can't use chemo brain, but, I do use rad brain ALL of the time. lol

Sue :)

Rad Brain
    Ritzy,
    Thank you for this excuse. With this and being over 50 yrs old, I think people should let me "slide" on my shortcomings!

Cathy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Moopy,
    This picture is so

Moopy,

This picture is so gosh darn cute. What a great smile and how cute your hair looks. Love the color and it is so adorable on you. And heck, I've forgotten a bill or two and I didn't have chemo, and I can't spell for a darn anymore and I forget stuff all the time. Oh, I'm just going to say it's chemo brain anyway.
    Stef
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    For the rest of my life....
    I WILL have chemo brain!!! YEA!!!!

I am giggling with you, sweet soul!

Hugs, Kathi
  • lafera12
    lafera12 Member Posts: 63
    Options
    KathiM said:

Hugs, Kathi

chemo brain
    I love using that as an excuse for forgetting things...
    I know I had it while I was on chemo, but does it stay with you (I heard it does)?
    Angie
  • lafera12
    lafera12 Member Posts: 63
    Options
    KathiM said:

Hugs, Kathi

chemo brain
    I know I had it while I was on chemo, but does it stay with you (I heard it does)?
    Angie
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    lafera12 said:

chemo brain
    Angie

For me, it did for a long time....
    Still have periods of forgetfulness...but it seems to be fading. I will be 4 years post treatment in July of this year...

Hang in there, my dear....life DOES, indeed, go on!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • rrogers34
    rrogers34 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    I did that before Chemo LOL
    I would just say, I meant to do that. I wanted a conditioning treatment! LOL. You dont need an excuse, especially if it made you smile!
  • rrogers34
    rrogers34 Member Posts: 135
    Options
    fauxma said:

Moopy,
    This picture is so

Moopy,

This picture is so gosh darn cute. What a great smile and how cute your hair looks. Love the color and it is so adorable on you. And heck, I've forgotten a bill or two and I didn't have chemo, and I can't spell for a darn anymore and I forget stuff all the time. Oh, I'm just going to say it's chemo brain anyway.
    Stef

Question for Moopy
    I dont want to say to much, but do you have a sister in Col and works for a law firm? There is a lady in the building I work with and she has a sister with BC. She said Moopy so I thought it might be you. Just wondering.

GOd bless.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    And of course...I NEVER had
    And of course...I NEVER had chemo-brain! Being as my sweet Reggie is Native American, and we were living on the Reservation when I was diagnosed, I had Kemo-Sabe brain! Funny, it acts just like chemo brain does; go figure! LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥