Free Brand New Headwrap for "newbies"

Options
helen e
helen e Member Posts: 223
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A couple of months ago someone posted a website where any woman going through chemo can get a brand new headwrap of their choice. All they have to do is go to the site: http://www.franceluxe.com/i/goodwishesscarves/Good+Wishes+Scarves.html. I just wanted to post this again because there seems to be a lot of new people on here lately who may not know of this site.

Comments

  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    That is a great site Helen.
    That is a great site Helen. Thanks for posting it for the newbies!

    Sue :)
  • GrandmaJ
    GrandmaJ Member Posts: 209
    Options
    To Newbies
    All newbies, contact your American Cancer Society and go to the "Look Good Feel Better" classes at your local hospitals....They give you hats/scarves, tote bags and tons of make up, moisturizers, etc..all free....

    Judy
  • Victoria63
    Victoria63 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    GrandmaJ said:

    To Newbies
    All newbies, contact your American Cancer Society and go to the "Look Good Feel Better" classes at your local hospitals....They give you hats/scarves, tote bags and tons of make up, moisturizers, etc..all free....

    Judy

    Look Good Feel Good
    I just signed up for mine on Feb 15th and can't wait to go. I need something for my lips desparately. Thye are sooooo dry and cracked and burn so bad all the time I can't eat much and I am putting vaseline on them regularly. The blisters are gone now but they are still so red and chapped I just don't know what else to try...the Shay butter burns real bad. Anyone have any suggestions?
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    free hats, too
    hatsoff-to-chemo.org and
    Heavenlyhats.com
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    GrandmaJ said:

    To Newbies
    All newbies, contact your American Cancer Society and go to the "Look Good Feel Better" classes at your local hospitals....They give you hats/scarves, tote bags and tons of make up, moisturizers, etc..all free....

    Judy

    The look good feel better
    The look good feel better class is great! I hope everyone can get to one.

    ♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Options
    elm3544 said:

    free hats, too
    hatsoff-to-chemo.org and
    Heavenlyhats.com

    free scarf
    I've done the Look Good Feel Better class from the ACS and I would highly recommend this. Good tips and lots of free name brand cosmetics.

    I also ordered the free scarf and it was just beautiful! I got it in about 2 weeks. It was wrapped beautifully and had a card inside signed personally by their staff all wishing me well. I cried when I got it.
  • rene9
    rene9 Member Posts: 214
    Options
    pattimc said:

    free scarf
    I've done the Look Good Feel Better class from the ACS and I would highly recommend this. Good tips and lots of free name brand cosmetics.

    I also ordered the free scarf and it was just beautiful! I got it in about 2 weeks. It was wrapped beautifully and had a card inside signed personally by their staff all wishing me well. I cried when I got it.

    Look Good Feel Better-
    I called to attend the class on Feb.22, I heard it is nice, can't wait to go!

    rene9
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    I recieved my head scarf and
    I recieved my head scarf and it is the most beautiful one I have .. I picked it out and they sent it to me "free" it is pink and brown and the silk feels so nice!!!!! very thoughtful...:)
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    rene9 said:

    Look Good Feel Better-
    I called to attend the class on Feb.22, I heard it is nice, can't wait to go!

    rene9

    hi rene this class was
    hi rene this class was amazing..I recieved over $4oo woth of make up and cleaning facial products... I still use all of them , still bald so the make up class comes in handy to "liven up "my face xoxoxo Lisa
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

    I recieved my head scarf and
    I recieved my head scarf and it is the most beautiful one I have .. I picked it out and they sent it to me "free" it is pink and brown and the silk feels so nice!!!!! very thoughtful...:)

    Thanks!
    A little too late for me, I have some "whiskers" coming in now, but I'll definitely keep it in mind for anyone else I meet that might want one. Can't believe the price! WOW!

    Burt's Bees and Carmex worked best on my lips. They were really dry so I reapplied about 30 times a day. The carmex can be put inside your mouth, too. Good luck. So sorry you're going through so much agony.
  • rene9
    rene9 Member Posts: 214
    Options

    hi rene this class was
    hi rene this class was amazing..I recieved over $4oo woth of make up and cleaning facial products... I still use all of them , still bald so the make up class comes in handy to "liven up "my face xoxoxo Lisa

    Can't wait!
    Now I really can't wait to go!!!