Time to "POP" in and send some love back

Options
2»

Comments

• Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    (((((((((((Trish)))))))))))))
    Just wanted to send a big cyber hug your way. Its great to see you back and glad to hear that the liver panels are getting lower - great sign!

Keep us posted
    Jadie<3
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Trish... you continue to be
    Trish... you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers... I'm glad to hear that the liver panel is getting lower... that is great news... you are a fighter... and will never be broken!

♥ & hugs,
    ~T
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Trish... you continue to be
    Trish... you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers... I'm glad to hear that the liver panel is getting lower... that is great news... you are a fighter... and will never be broken!

♥ & hugs,
    ~T

Besides it being so great to
    Besides it being so great to see Trish on here and to know that her treatments are working, I want to also extend a big Thank You to TJ for updating us on her. So, thanks Tj!

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Trish, so happy to read that
    Trish, so happy to read that your "progress" is headed in the right direction. I'll continue to send well wishes your way for continued improvement. Good luck with treatment #6 and take care.

Great to see you Trish!
    Great to see you Trish! Glad to hear your treatment is working!

HUGS
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    TrishSis
    Just in case I don't tell you enough I love you, and you continue to be an inspiration to me. I can never tell you how much that I admire you, and not just because you have battled the beast bravely twice in as many years. I admire you because of your strength, sense of humor, and willingness to open your arms and give your love and support to all.
    Stay strong Sis
    I know that you will never be broken
    I love you more then my diet pepsi
    tj
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Trish
    Missed this the first time around...Hope treatments are going well and sending good vibes and hugs your way.