Comments

• Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    kathryn1 said:

Dearest Bonnie,
    I pray you

Dearest Bonnie,
    I pray you feel better. I always find you comforting on this site and I hope you find us comforting as well!
    Praying for you! Kathryn

Bonnie......
    You are in my

Bonnie......

You are in my prayers. My heart sank when I read your post and I am just now able to string together enough lucid thoughts to reply.

The race is not over. The battle is not lost. Please keep the faith and though I know it's almost unbearably tempting, please don't give up.

Carlene
  • LMT
    LMT Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Thoughts and prayers
    Bonnie, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this but I can see you find strength in the Lord. He gives us the strength, comfort and peace that we need every minute.

OXOX
    Leanne
  • pevvy
    pevvy Member Posts: 14
    Options
    Greatful to learn from you
    To Bonnie and all on this board

I was sad to read about the latest test results for you. I continue to feel like I am eavesdropping on you ladies and your experiences. Though I am not battling cancer myself, I am indirectly battling it through my mother. We are both new to this experience since August of 2009. It has been helpful to read of your experiences to prepare myself and to help my mother by relaying stories you all have shared. We are both wondering what each battle will be like in this long war against cancer. It is inspiring to hear the battles people win, but just as important to hear the struggles and battles lost.

Bonnie, though you may have come out of one battle fatigued and dispirited, it's nice to hear you are still waging war against this enemy. Hang in there, and know you are in all of our prayers. You are truly an Inspiration to me! For that I am very thankful.
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Options
    Bonnie
    I love you, Bonnie!

You are in His hands. Praying for strength from the Lord and you do know where your hope comes from and strength!

Living for Eternity,
    Libby
  • groundeffect
    groundeffect Member Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    BonnieR said:

Thank You All!
    Dear Teal Warriors,

Thank You ~ Thank You ~ Thank You! You are all so brave and such a blessing to my life. It is only here that I can really share my heart sometimes. You understand the struggles; the journey, and don't ever judge where one is at on this road. My body is tired, my spirit just wants to give up right now, my prayers have been for direction. I know nothing needs to be decided today, especially after all the steroids and chemo.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for each response, each prayer, each encouragement, even when you say you have no words your caring and compassion shine through brightly to many. Thanks for being a bit of light in the tunnel I am in this week. Hugs ♥ Prayers Bonnie

Dear Bonnie,
    I'll pray that

Dear Bonnie,

I'll pray that you're able to do what you want to do, whether it be taking avastin/cytoxen or not, and that you will be able to attend that graduation. We will get through this long winter!

Sue
  • carol2dogs
    carol2dogs Member Posts: 132
    Options
    Hang in there!
    Bonnie,
    I am so sorry to hear your latest news. I can only imagine how disheartening it must be for you. What I do know for sure, though, is that if anyone can beat this latest obstacle, it is you! You have an unquenchable spirit, and I feel very blessed to have had this association with you. You are in all of our prayers.
    Love and hugs, Carol