Surgery tomorrow

lizbiz
lizbiz Member Posts: 120
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I know that there's a lot going on for everyone, but I'm having HIPEC combined with cytoreduction and a liver resection tomorrow. I would very sincerely appreciate any kind thought, good vibe or prayer you'd take a moment for. I do feel sheepish asking this in light of the horrible losses that have been sufferred recently and the religious debate that's taking place.

Love to you all,
Elizabeth

Comments

• coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    Hope your procedures prove successful,Elizabeth,
    with minimal pain and a quick recovery.....Steve
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    No need to feel sheepish
    Your concerns are VERY real. And everyone that has suffered those losses doesn't want to see anyone else go through it, and I'm sure they understand your concerns and fears too.

Best of wishes to you that the procedures go very well, and give you the results you are hoping for. I'll keep you in my prayers. I also hope that you are able to rest tonight without too much anxiety. I know today must be a tough one. Please update us when you can - we'll be waiting to see how things go for you.
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Elizabeth :)
    Wishing you everything and more, Elizabeth :)

I'm so happy that there is some action that you can take to make you better - have always had you in mind and always love to hear from you.

You sound brave and ready to go - so we all go with you tomorrow - the best surgery possible and speedy healing and recovery for you.

So glad to hear from you and this update - the very best to you!
    -Craig
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Don't ever feel sheepish
    I wish you the best for tomorrow. It sounds like a lot going on for you but it's often good (I've found) to get as much done at once as you can. It beats having to go in again.
    This site is about support Elizabeth, I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. Get back and post when you can but more importantly get better as soon as you can.
    -phil
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Praying!
    Elizabeth, I will certainly be praying for you and the medical staff over the next few days. I am so happy that you have been given this option and will pray for only great news.

Be strong!
    Diane
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    I want to wish you all the
    I want to wish you all the best, Elizabeth, my thoughts are with you. When you are up to it, please give us an update.
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Thinking of You
    Sound like you have a lot going on. Wishing and praying that all goes well tomorrow. Please try to keep us informed and have a speedy recovery.

Kim
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Elizabeth
    I know it is a big procedure. I hope it all goes well. We look forward to seeing you back here when you are up and about again.

Peace and blessings... Rob; in Vancouver
  • ADKer
    ADKer Member Posts: 147
    Best Wishes
    Best Wishes Liz. I hope that everything goes smoothly for you and that you come back her to report your good news stronger than ever.
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • theresa8
    theresa8 Member Posts: 61
    Surgery also tomorrow
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow since my husband is also having his surgery tomorrow. I can,t wait to hear from you when you feel up to it. Tomorrow is going to be a good day.
    The best of luck
    Theresa
  • map2005
    map2005 Member Posts: 2
    theresa8 said:

Surgery also tomorrow
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow since my husband is also having his surgery tomorrow. I can,t wait to hear from you when you feel up to it. Tomorrow is going to be a good day.
    The best of luck
    Theresa

Prayers and Good Vibes
    Stay strong and trust that you're in good hands. My heart goes out to you along with prayers and good vibes. Hang in there!
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Praying also...
    Elizabeth, I'm so happy that you are doing this. Wishing you a speedy and uneventful recovery!!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Wish you well
    I tried to post a reply earlier to this, but the site was very busy. So I came back to let you know that I'm praying your surgery will go very well.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • lmliess
    lmliess Member Posts: 329
    tootsie1 said:

Wish you well
    I tried to post a reply earlier to this, but the site was very busy. So I came back to let you know that I'm praying your surgery will go very well.

*hugs*
    Gail

I will keep you in my prayers
    and thoughts.
  • lmliess
    lmliess Member Posts: 329
    tootsie1 said:

Wish you well

*hugs*
    Gail

I will keep you in my prayers
    and thoughts.
  • Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    Elizabeth - I know you will
    Elizabeth - I know you will do great tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you and sending you everything I got. Same for you Theresa and your husband.
    Roger
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Crow71 said:

Elizabeth - I know you will
    Elizabeth - I know you will do great tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you and sending you everything I got. Same for you Theresa and your husband.
    Roger

You'll do fine.......
    Prayers heading your way....Let us know if there is anything needed....Love and Hope, Buzz
  • sfmarie
    sfmarie Member Posts: 602
    You are in my prayers
    Elizabeth, While this is a huge surgery, I know that this is one step closer to NED! You will be in my prayers.
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth,

No doubt tomorrow is a big day for you but go into the surgical theater knowing that you are in the best of hands and that the thoughts and good wishes of all of us go with you. Perhaps your husband can post tomorrow evening to let us know how everything went.

Best wishes to you!!

Amy