I heard from Lizbiz and Phoebe

Options
geotina
geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I heard from Phoebe and she moving along one day at a time after taking care of all the matters that must be attened to after someone passes. She returned to work last Thursday but, as she put it, the thought makes her sick to her stomach. She said she must endure and take one day at a time even though she is totally consumed with grief. I feel so bad for her, from Michael's diagnosis to death, 5 months.

I had pm'd Liz regarding her upcoming surgery on 2/1/09. If you remember, she is going to get the motherload of surgeries. Anyway, she responded is in good spirits, a little freaked out with only 48 hours to go, and said thanks for thinking of her. She is afraid they will open her up and not do the surgery. She was going to post but with all the bad news decided not to. Please keep her in your thoughs on Monday. I asked her to get word to us on how things went.

Tina

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Please let Phoebe know that we are thinking of her.....
    and we wish her well...also let her know we are here if she needs anything.....

also Lizbiz...be well my dear...it will be ok.....Love and Hope to you both.....Clift
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tina
    Thanks for the update on Phoebe and Liz. Please let both of them know we are with them in thoughts and prayer.

I think of Phoebe often. She lost Michael so quickly. I hope her days get better bit by bit.

Aloha,
    Kathleen