all you ladies rock! thank you!!

Options
aimee
aimee Member Posts: 8
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
after a long nights sleep cuddled underneath all the pets, i woke up feeling a little better, immediately got my coffee & logged in......
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
i feel so much better after reading all your responses to my (whiny)post yesterday!
Sandy, you are a true gem!
Reaffirmation that im not alone was all i needed to snap me out of my funk & be preparred to embrace the next time i feel like breaking down!
Aztec45, you mentioned a tattoo design youd like to get, right now our "help" group is rather small (growing everyday) were based in So. Cal with most of our tattoo artists & salons based in the san fernando valley, my dream is to have this service expand nationally but its going to take some time. If you're local absolutely yes! If you (or anyone else for that matter) isnt near us, we can try & do the legwork for you in your area to find an artist convenient for you.
if youd like more info send me a PM & i can give you details.
Again ladies...........
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
aimee

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Hi, Aimee -
    I'm also in the San Fernando Valley -- all my doctors are around West Hills Hospital. I read in your earlier post that you're feeling kind of bounced around by your doctors -- I'm very happy with all my doctors (surgeon, oncologist, and rads oncologist), so, if you'd ever like their names and contact information, feel free to PM me anytime.

Traci
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Options
    So glad you're feeling better!
    Aimee, I'm so glad you're feeling better today--I'll bet a good night's sleep helped a lot! That, and all that warm loving companionship from your pets--with their unconditional love, they can make us feel so much better, can't they?!

Hugs! Sandy
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    I'm Glad
    I am glad you are feeling better. I have a cat and she lays on my belly when the chemo has made me sick to my stomach. She is like a natural heating pad.

Take care,

P
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

I'm Glad
    I am glad you are feeling better. I have a cat and she lays on my belly when the chemo has made me sick to my stomach. She is like a natural heating pad.

Take care,

P

Glad you are feeling better
    Glad you are feeling better Aimee!

HUGS
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Hi! I am a Calif girl too~
    Hi! I am a Calif girl too~ tho I dont live in So Cal, but in Santa Barbara county.My niece would LOVE it if I would get a tattoo, but it just isn't me! Getting the teeeeny tiny tattoos for rads almost did me in! LOL She knows I love hummingbirds, and for her 22nd birthday ( she is now 25) she had a tattoo done in my honor. She got a hummingbird holding a pink ribbon~quite touching!

Hugs,
    Chen♥