New CA125

Hissy_Fitz
Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
It's 12.5!!! Can you picture me doing the happy dance?

Comments

• BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Praise the Lord
    Thanks for sharing the good news
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Congratulations!
    Yes I can!!
    k:)
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    PTL!
    That's absolutely wonderful! Doin' the dance!

:) Monika
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    Dance, dance, dance
    I love to dance!

Congratulations!

Love,
    Libby
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Dance on!!!
    Wonderful, happy news
    (((HUGS))) Maria
  • leesag
    leesag Member Posts: 621 Member
    Happy!Happy! Joy!Joy!
    You must be dancing on the ceiling, darlin'!

Congratulations!

I'd learn the Texas Two Step to dance with you if it weren't for my darned two left feet! So I'll just chair dance and cheer from the side lines for now!

HUGS!

Leesa
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    leesag said:

Happy!Happy! Joy!Joy!
    You must be dancing on the ceiling, darlin'!

Congratulations!

I'd learn the Texas Two Step to dance with you if it weren't for my darned two left feet! So I'll just chair dance and cheer from the side lines for now!

HUGS!

Leesa

Thank you.....Thank you
    I am always so happy to share good news with my fellow jihad-for-the-good girlfriends.

I had to have another shot of Aranesp – a drug that boosts the red blood cells. They will recheck my CBC on the 1st and if my red count is 8 or less, I will have to have another transfusion, but that’s not a big deal. In fact, it helps the fatigue and is much less intrusive with the port. I take my laptop to the hospital and surf the web, or watch TV, and they give us lunch. There are only 3 chairs in the room where they do the transfusions, so it's a cozy group, and I know the nurse in real life. We gossip....LOL.

I’m still advised to stay away from anyone who is ill, as well as children (little germ factories, my doctor says), wash my hands frequently, and carry hand sanitizer with me. My white count was .9 and it has to be 1.5 before the 8th or they will postpone my chemo. I take this seriously and really make an effort to close any route of infection. I don't even take the wine at Communion because Catholics use a common cup.
  • MK_4Dani
    MK_4Dani Member Posts: 314

Thank you.....Thank you
    I am always so happy to share good news with my fellow jihad-for-the-good girlfriends.

I had to have another shot of Aranesp – a drug that boosts the red blood cells. They will recheck my CBC on the 1st and if my red count is 8 or less, I will have to have another transfusion, but that’s not a big deal. In fact, it helps the fatigue and is much less intrusive with the port. I take my laptop to the hospital and surf the web, or watch TV, and they give us lunch. There are only 3 chairs in the room where they do the transfusions, so it's a cozy group, and I know the nurse in real life. We gossip....LOL.

I’m still advised to stay away from anyone who is ill, as well as children (little germ factories, my doctor says), wash my hands frequently, and carry hand sanitizer with me. My white count was .9 and it has to be 1.5 before the 8th or they will postpone my chemo. I take this seriously and really make an effort to close any route of infection. I don't even take the wine at Communion because Catholics use a common cup.

Great news!
    I was very lucky I did not get sick during my chemo. I did everything you are doing. I have hand santitizer in my car, purse, bathrooms...everywhere! When I come out of a store or drive-thru the first thing I did was santitize, esp. handling money.
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Absolutely!!!!
    You are such a warrior!!!! Great job beating down that monster. Yeah..... Saundra
  • Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member

Thank you.....Thank you

Good news :)
    This is such great news I am so pleased for you - you must feel on top of the world :)
    Tina xxxxx
  • jane65
    jane65 Member Posts: 277
    Congratulations with that wonderful news!

May it be your forever number.
    Jane