13»

Comments

• TLynn0102
    TLynn0102 Member Posts: 86
    Options
    GrandmaJ said:

July too
    Another July 3rd....

I got my diagnosis last year on July 2. This year's birthday has got to be better !!!

Judy

January
    January 2nd is my b-day. I will reach 45 this coming year or so that is what the addition tells me. All last year I swore I we 43. I had forgotten through the chemo that the calendar rolled and I became a year older. Imagine my expression when I realized I was not really the age I thought I was! I am blaming that on the medicine!
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    TLynn0102 said:

January
    January 2nd is my b-day. I will reach 45 this coming year or so that is what the addition tells me. All last year I swore I we 43. I had forgotten through the chemo that the calendar rolled and I became a year older. Imagine my expression when I realized I was not really the age I thought I was! I am blaming that on the medicine!

December
    December 6th I was 58 and a 9 year survivor! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • dctimmons
    dctimmons Member Posts: 10
    Options
    March 24
    And first chemo (T/C) is this Friday, 02-26, so I expect to be bald by my birthday. When it happens, I'm gonna try to think of it as my special "gift" to myself - chosing LIFE, over hair...
  • Different Ballgame
    Options
    I'm a Capricorn
    My birthday is January 14. Now 69 years old. I am known for my stamina and energy. It's either genetic or the result of many vitamins.

Hugs,
    Janelle
  • Deb1969
    Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
    Options

I'm a Capricorn
    My birthday is January 14. Now 69 years old. I am known for my stamina and energy. It's either genetic or the result of many vitamins.

Hugs,
    Janelle

My birthday is Oct 7th. Ill
    My birthday is Oct 7th. Ill be 41.
    Deb
  • kms3566
    kms3566 Member Posts: 57
    Options
    May
    My birthday is May 11, I'll be 43
    Karen
  • Maize
    Maize Member Posts: 76
    Options
    kms3566 said:

May
    My birthday is May 11, I'll be 43
    Karen

Christmas Eve
    My birthday is December 24th.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Chen and I share a birthday
    August 23rd for me, too. I will be 36 this year. Still can say mid-30's, I guess. You know I used to dread getting older ("oh my god, I'll be 40!"), but now seeing 40 will be such a BIG celebration! Hugs to all you birthday girls.

Mimi
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Chen and I share a birthday
    August 23rd for me, too. I will be 36 this year. Still can say mid-30's, I guess. You know I used to dread getting older ("oh my god, I'll be 40!"), but now seeing 40 will be such a BIG celebration! Hugs to all you birthday girls.

Mimi

Gemini
    May 28th. I'll be 58. (That's why I know who Donovan is:)

Victoria
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Options
    When is your Birthday?
    My birthday is October 7th. This year I'll be 58. Who'da thunk I'd make it this far?
    Best wishes to all you Feb. babys! Hugs to all you ladies.
    Robert
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options

When is your Birthday?
    My birthday is October 7th. This year I'll be 58. Who'da thunk I'd make it this far?
    Best wishes to all you Feb. babys! Hugs to all you ladies.
    Robert

good question (above) ....
    When is your birthday?
    I think I'd already sent mine but if not it's May 8 - I'll be 56
    -you are an angel to do this.
    Jenny
  • dash4
    dash4 Member Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    July
    July 20th for me!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    December 9, I was 56 - 2
    December 9, I was 56 - 2 days after my surgery, 12/7. A day that will live in infamy (or not).

Sue
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

December 9, I was 56 - 2
    December 9, I was 56 - 2 days after my surgery, 12/7. A day that will live in infamy (or not).

Sue

Nov. 22
    Another Nov birthday Tat. You made me laugh with your descriptions of yourself, boy can I connect with that! lol

Judy :-D