Doctor's Report

saundra
saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
I saw a gyn/onc from Dallas that was in town this month, alternates with my usual one to check my colon pain/diverticulitis. I have now had three pelvics in the last three months and no one can feel any tumor.
He ordered a CT yesterday and my oncology nurse called with the report this morning. I have a lymph node next to the sigmoid colon that is slightly enlarged but not the 5 cm it was last August so the carbo really worked at shrinking it. I have had a jump in the Dec. and Jan CA125 from 52 to 156 and 158 which could be the cold I had in Dec. and the diverticulitis in Jan. entering into the picture. Anyway, that CT report sounded like good news to me. I may have to have this section of colon removed though. Will schedule a colonoscopy after the cruise to see what the inside looks like.

God is good, Saundra

Comments

• LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    All the Time
    Saundra,

He is good all the time, all the time He is good!!

Sounds good to me. Enjoy that cruise.

Love you!!
    Libby
  • BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Amen
    Dear Saundra, I did send you an email ~ but had to post a Yahoo here too :-D

Three pelvics in three months, I can't remember the last time I had a pelvic exam and I have cancer on my vaginal cuff.

Anyway ... good ct results to send you on your cruise.. come back with lots of traveling stories. Hugs Bonnie