JohnSFO and round 3 of chemo (it went well)

Options
2»

Comments

• Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Options
    AceSFO said:

Thanks, Paula
    I appreciate your support and concern. It's been a really tough month for us. He's had 22 appointments or procedures so far. We try to stay focused on what's going right in our lives and all the things we have to be thankful for.

This morning I'm discouraged to see how much sniping is still going on here. I won't even get into it, but I wish we could get past that and get back to being supportive of each other.

Your reply on this thread made me feel supported and cared for and that's why I come here (and to offer the same to others).

I agree
    I agree with you. I hope we can get back to the support stuff and stop the "sniping". I am glad you felt supported and cared for because I do know where you are coming from. I hope things swing in a better direction for you and John and the board....
  • Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Hi Adrian,
    You said, "We try

Hi Adrian,
    You said, "We try to stay focused on what's going right in our lives and all the things we have to be thankful for." Those words really lifted me up. I've been feeling down a little lately, but John (and you) have had a much rougher time lately than I have. Hang in there. Keep those healing thoughts flowing freely. You are much appreciated.
    Roger
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    Good News there
    Adrian, I'm glad to hear that John (and you) got some good news. While the Irinotecan and 5FU can be rough, it does do a good job. The nausea can be rough, you live in CA right?
    Continued success.
    -phil
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Adrian
    I am sorry that the chemo is laying John low for a bit. Hopefully he will be feeling better later today.

I was thinking this morning (while I was on the treadmill of all places....I don't get how the connection came up -- maybe because Valentine's Day is coming up??) of that beautiful heart that you created last year. You had said that it would be touring with an art show? Could you please tell me the techniques you used to create that work of art. It is very stunning...

All the best to you both,
    Amy