Options
2»

Comments

• kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    Options

HI Krista
    Hi Krista,
    So good to see you! You have been through so much. 2010 must be better. I look forward to seeing your posts. You've been missed!

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Thank you!
    Thank you for the warm welcome back! I've missed all of you guys so much!

I am very concerned for all of us because of the recent losses to our friends on this board. It's so scary because they seemed to be doing so well, then all of a sudden, they're gone. I know i've been absent for a few months, but was i so high i missed Karyn going down hill that quickly? Same with Mike. It's so upsetting.

I have to start juicing again, and doing the probiotics. I never felt better than when i was doing that, and i know in my heart i can beat cancer by doing those things.

Hope you all are doing well! I am spending today going through the posts.

Hugs!
    Krista
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    Krista!
    Hi Krista,

It's so good to have you back on the board. I replied on your other thread before I read this one. I'm so, so sorry that so many difficult things have happened to you these past months. I say good riddance to 2009 for you too!
    I'm going to send you a PM to catch up.
    You take care, girl, & stick around and stay in touch!

Lisa
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    So Glad You're Back
    Howdy, Darlin'

I sent the "search party" out looking for you - but alas...

Now, I know why you've been away - OMGoodness, you've had your hands so full, that's so much for anyone to handle, especially with Cancer.

Just so glad to see ou back in the fold with us again :)

But, I completely understand you needing to take care of business away from here - it's hard to wear too many hats :)

See ya' 'round!
    -Craig
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    YIPPEE SKIPPY!
    It sure is great to see your smiling face again! Glad you weathered your life storm and came back. Have been low key around here myself, but that's another story....

Facebook me!

peace, emily