Options
2»

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    AceSFO said:

Thanks to each of you
    for all your wonderful responses - it feels so good to know that you guys are all thinking about us and sending good thoughts.

Yesterday we learned that he has a new tumor in the rectum, fairly small, about 2 cm, but it wasn't there in October. Because of tissue damage from radiation there's really nothing to do for it except hope that the chemo will shrink it.

I feel like I'm in a car with no brakes and picking up speed fast.

Adrian,
    I am sorry to hear

Adrian,

I am sorry to hear of this new tumour + I hope the chemo will get rid of it.
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    AnneCan said:

Adrian,
    I am sorry to hear

Adrian,

I am sorry to hear of this new tumour + I hope the chemo will get rid of it.

Darn Tumor!
    I hate to hear how much pain John is in, I been on Irinotecan since Feb of last year, and my body is used to it. Make sure he tried Emend, Dexamethasone, Zofran and Compazine (More then 1!) for his pre-meds, those help my nausea, and don't wait 4-6 hours to give it to him, I take it every 3 hours, try to stay on top of that, maybe alittle maryjane could help him as well? I just got unhooked from my chemo, and am very tired, and will be for a couple days, so I don't post much on my on-chemo weeks, but am trying today, all this news on here, I needed to respond!

I am so hopeful they will be able to get his tumor out, and soooo glad you had a clear colonoscopy! That's great news, I love you both and think of you two ALL the time, and hope that John feels better soon!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • lcarper2
    lcarper2 Member Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Darn Tumor!
    I hate to hear how much pain John is in, I been on Irinotecan since Feb of last year, and my body is used to it. Make sure he tried Emend, Dexamethasone, Zofran and Compazine (More then 1!) for his pre-meds, those help my nausea, and don't wait 4-6 hours to give it to him, I take it every 3 hours, try to stay on top of that, maybe alittle maryjane could help him as well? I just got unhooked from my chemo, and am very tired, and will be for a couple days, so I don't post much on my on-chemo weeks, but am trying today, all this news on here, I needed to respond!

I am so hopeful they will be able to get his tumor out, and soooo glad you had a clear colonoscopy! That's great news, I love you both and think of you two ALL the time, and hope that John feels better soon!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

pain
    I am sorry he is in so much pain mary jane may be the answer if it wouldn't make him sick while on chemo . Will be praying for both of you...

Louann
  • ittapp
    ittapp Member Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    lcarper2 said:

pain
    I am sorry he is in so much pain mary jane may be the answer if it wouldn't make him sick while on chemo . Will be praying for both of you...

Louann

I will be praying for the
    I will be praying for the two of you. God Bless, Patti
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    ittapp said:

I will be praying for the
    I will be praying for the two of you. God Bless, Patti

I am so sorry
    So sorry to hear that John is not doing well!! Sending prayers your way! God Bless!