NED

natly15
natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
No Evidence of Disease. I also wondered who Ned was and then the sisters in pink told me who he is. We all want to dance with NED, and we will.

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I thought I was up for another dance....
    lol....(laugh out loud)

No Evidence of Disease (NED), or NERD which is No Evidence of Residual Disease

(Hummmm, THAT explains it...I've been a computer NERD for years...lol!).

It's the doctor speak way of saying "Well, we can't find anything, but we don't want to get sued for telling you that you are cured!" ROFL (roll on floor laughing)

Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM said:

lol....(laugh out loud)

It's the doctor speak way of saying "Well, we can't find anything, but we don't want to get sued for telling you that you are cured!" ROFL (roll on floor laughing)

Hugs, Kathi

lol!....My take on cured...
    Cured: Can Ultimately Revive Everyone's Dancing...(naked, of course!!!)

Hugs, Kathi
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    KathiM said:

lol....(laugh out loud)

Hugs, Kathi

Kathi are you sure it's not
    Kathi are you sure it's not chemo brain?? One of the gals asked on another thread who Ned was so I thought I'd post who Ned is---I'm not there yet, I have quite a way to go yet. LOL

ROFL well thank you I never knew what that meant. I'm very slow at learning. I'm a numbskull when it comes to the cyber world.
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    KathiM said:

lol!....My take on cured...
    Cured: Can Ultimately Revive Everyone's Dancing...(naked, of course!!!)

Hugs, Kathi

I love your CURED!

I love your CURED!
  • Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    So glad to finally know who NED is
    Thank you so much for the explanation of NED. I have been wondering, especially since someone mentioned me dancing with NED in a few mths. I was embarassed to ask who he was, but excited to know I would feel like dancing. I knew, by the time I get to dance with NED, someone would explain who he is & I was right. Thank you!!!

Hugs,
    Tina
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Tinabug said:

So glad to finally know who NED is
    Thank you so much for the explanation of NED. I have been wondering, especially since someone mentioned me dancing with NED in a few mths. I was embarassed to ask who he was, but excited to know I would feel like dancing. I knew, by the time I get to dance with NED, someone would explain who he is & I was right. Thank you!!!

Hugs,
    Tina

This was good that you
    This was good that you posted this Natly as many don't know what it is. I didn't for a long time until someone else explained it. We all want to hear it! Thanks!

Angie
  • KathiM
    natly15 said:

Kathi are you sure it's not
    Kathi are you sure it's not chemo brain?? One of the gals asked on another thread who Ned was so I thought I'd post who Ned is---I'm not there yet, I have quite a way to go yet. LOL

ROFL well thank you I never knew what that meant. I'm very slow at learning. I'm a numbskull when it comes to the cyber world.

2 more you will see....
    LMAO Laughing my arse off
    ROFLMAO Roll on floor laughing my arse off....this one must be VERY VERY funny!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Angie2U said:

This was good that you
    This was good that you posted this Natly as many don't know what it is. I didn't for a long time until someone else explained it. We all want to hear it! Thanks!

Angie

Thanks Natly for posting
    Thanks Natly for posting this! We all LOVE NED!

Sue :)
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Ritzy said:

Thanks Natly for posting
    Thanks Natly for posting this! We all LOVE NED!

Sue :)

Congratulations
    Thank you for sharing your good news with us.
    Please celebrate it!!!!.
    New Flower
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Congratulations
    Thank you for sharing your good news with us.
    Please celebrate it!!!!.
    New Flower

We all want to dance with
    We all want to dance with NED! I saw it posted a lot too when I first came on this site and had no idea what it meant. Thanks for sharing this with us Natly.

HUGS
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

We all want to dance with
    We all want to dance with NED! I saw it posted a lot too when I first came on this site and had no idea what it meant. Thanks for sharing this with us Natly.

HUGS

We all love NED
    NED is someone that we all want! LOL And, there is enough of him to go around for all of us. So, let's all hold a dance for him.

Thanks Natly for explaining it.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    susie09 said:

We all love NED
    NED is someone that we all want! LOL And, there is enough of him to go around for all of us. So, let's all hold a dance for him.

Thanks Natly for explaining it.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Yeah!!!! NED is dancing with
    Yeah!!!! NED is dancing with you... I hear he is a wonderful dance partner.... congratulations!

♥ & hugs,
    ~T