I'm Baackkk...

Options
2»

Comments

• kimby
    kimby Member Posts: 797
    Options
    Awesome
    You guys are AWESOME! What a warm welcome home. Kind, sweet words. I am so humbled by the love this board has shown me. Thank you all for your warm words, prayers and good thoughts that have been sent my way. I can't express how wonderful you all are.

Kimby
  • JR
    JR Member Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I an so happy....
    Kimby,
    I am so happy to read your post and hear that you are doing a little better. I haven't posted much over the past six months but wanted to let you know how happy I am to hear from you. You are an inspiration to me and my wife Paula. I pray that your scan goes well today. Be sure to give us all an update.

John
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options

OMG!!! GIRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
    SOOOOOOOOO....SOOOOOOOOOOOO...SOOOOOOOOOOOO...HAPPY TO SEE "KIMBY"..........WHAT A GREAT NITE TO CHECK THE BOARDS.........I BEEN GONE A WHILE TOO.......LOVE YA!

JENNIE

Kimby!
    You don't know how happy I am to see you here! Your words and wisdom are always inspiring to me, you comic relief, your wit, your passion and love, you have always "Shined" on this board, and I have missed your posts deeply! I am so happy to see you post, it sure did make me smile!

There's nothing wrong with getting help for things you need. You know, I wouldn't even mind one of those scooter, I just think they look comfortable, and you have to do what you have to do, you never know, you may just have a huge turnaround, just keep that faith, and know we're all still here for you, thanks for coming back! and I hope you feel much better soon!

I Love You My Sister...

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Welcome Back Kimby!
    What an ordeal! Better days ahead I hope!

Peace and blessings... Rob; in Vancouver

“Life is short,and we do not have much time to gladden the hearts of those who travel the way with us. So let us be swift to love, and let us make haste to show kindness.”
    Henri Amiel
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    Options
    robinvan said:

Welcome Back Kimby!
    What an ordeal! Better days ahead I hope!

Peace and blessings... Rob; in Vancouver

“Life is short,and we do not have much time to gladden the hearts of those who travel the way with us. So let us be swift to love, and let us make haste to show kindness.”
    Henri Amiel

Kimby - Live and in full effect
    Good to see ya`. Nice to have you back. I am sending you a virtual hand shake and hug.

Eric
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893
    Options
    eric38 said:

Kimby - Live and in full effect
    Good to see ya`. Nice to have you back. I am sending you a virtual hand shake and hug.

Eric

Hi Kimby,
    Hi Kimby,

So glad to see you here. We missed you!
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Hi Kimby,
    Hi Kimby,

So glad to see you here. We missed you!

So glad to hear from you
    Have been praying for you and will continue to pray that each day you are a little bit stronger.

Missed you,
    Dawn
  • Julie 44
    Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    dmdwins said:

So glad to hear from you
    Have been praying for you and will continue to pray that each day you are a little bit stronger.

Missed you,
    Dawn

Yippppeeee
    It is so awesome to hear from you again.We were all very worried about you.....Just take your time in getting your strength back and don't do something silly when you are by yourself ok????Praying for good results keep us updated...REST REST REST.......JULIE