Options
2»

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

so happy for you and way
    so happy for you and way to go . my port was taken out in the office i was scarded.

Congratulations
    Jackie! Time to celebrate!!!! Please drink responsibly!
    My port was taken out as an outpatient procedure at surgical center under general anesthesia. I was not scared but my healing was not perfect. I had port for 9 months, so when it was gone I felt like it still there.
    Good Luck with procedure
    New Flower
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    PORT OUT!!!!!
    You rock girl. Don't have experience yet w port removal. I would assume it will be sore for a little bit. Just a pebble in the road that has been full of boulders. Happy, Happy for you.Gayla
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options

Heartfelt congratulations, dear Jackie!
    A huge accomplishement - done! Am so proud of you, and relieved. You've been on a very, very long stretch of the road - and for a very, very long time...

Yet, here you are - about to have your port removed. Wow! :-)

Even throughout your roughest times, you were here - on the board - providing steadfast hope and support to others in need. You are amazing. Definitely one of the most kind-hearted amongst us, no doubt. Am honored and grateful to be your friend.

I am celebrating with you, and for you.

Hopeful hugs your way, and always...

Kindest regards, Susan xo

Susan
    in my roughest times of course this is where i would be amongst the kinship of you and all our other courageous sisters in pink. Thanks my friend.
    love and hugs, jackie
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Katz77 said:

PORT OUT!!!!!
    You rock girl. Don't have experience yet w port removal. I would assume it will be sore for a little bit. Just a pebble in the road that has been full of boulders. Happy, Happy for you.Gayla

congrats and good to get the
    congrats and good to get the port out. I dont haveone so i dont know how it feels. You should see if your work can pay you after all you contracted the MRSA there. But hooray to the end of this long journey and the beginning of a new life. Prayers for you and your son.