• Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

Congrats to you Kari!
    HUGS

Congrats to you Kari!

HUGS

well, I did it the other way around...
    and I can say that I would go through the surgery again before I would do that horrible AC chemo. The surgery was not bad for me. I hope you have the same good luck I had. A lot of little aches and pains, but not bad at all. Just avoid all mirrors for about a month... or until you're ready. AND Zanax!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    jbug said:

Congrats!
    Congrats on your HUGE accomplishment!

Congrats on finishing Kari!
    Congrats on finishing Kari! WTG!

Lex♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Mama G said:

well, I did it the other way around...
    and I can say that I would go through the surgery again before I would do that horrible AC chemo. The surgery was not bad for me. I hope you have the same good luck I had. A lot of little aches and pains, but not bad at all. Just avoid all mirrors for about a month... or until you're ready. AND Zanax!

Kari,
    Congrats on the

Kari,
    Congrats on the completion of chemo. And big prayers for the surgery and all the rest. Take it a day at a time and know that we are all here for you.
    Stef
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    fauxma said:

Kari,
    Congrats on the

Kari,
    Congrats on the completion of chemo. And big prayers for the surgery and all the rest. Take it a day at a time and know that we are all here for you.
    Stef

One question...
    Why 11 Taxols? Doesn't everyone get 12? How'd you get so lucky to drop one off??? I'm on #10 on Wed....
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

WTG!
    Congratulations, Kari! That has to feel SOOOOO good! I'm right behind you. I had my 5th today and have my 6th, and last, scheduled for February 4th. Oh boy did I ever dream of that day! It's odd that I never got sick from chemo, but for whatever reason, I get nauseus with just 'thinking about having it'. I will be glad when these days are over. I already had my mastectomy, left breast, without immediate reconstruction, so I will be onto rads and then begin my reconstruction. It's just crazy to think we go from that scared woman that hears we have cancer to this warier that fights with all we got to get to the end of this. Lots of hugs, love & prayers sent your way for a full and permanent recovery from the rest that lies ahead of you, Kari! Mar

Congrats Kari!
    Congrats Kari!

♥ Noel
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
    Kari, I am so happy for you! It's a BIG DEAL to be finished with chemo......been there done that! Pat your self on the back, Job well done!

I wish you the very best in your continued journey.......
    Peace be with you

Congrats!
    I am so happy for you that you are finished with chemo!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Mama G said:

One question...
    Why 11 Taxols? Doesn't everyone get 12? How'd you get so lucky to drop one off??? I'm on #10 on Wed....

Mama G....I was supposed to
    Mama G....I was supposed to have 12 but my neuropathy was getting really bad and the onc. didn't want to push it any further, so I weezled out of one, :) hehehe :)