Options
2»

Comments

• Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Maize said:

Surgery done/GOOD NEWS
    Good news! I had surgery 1/21. Surgeon released me from hospital last night 1/22. He told me none of the nodes showed any signs of cancer. HOORAY!!! He did not know how many nodes he removed. He wants to see me in his office 1/27. I have appointment with Oncologist on that date so may have to make appointment for Monday instead. He left drain in. It hurts to raise my arms unlike when I had first surgery. I am truly thankful to God and to each of you. Your support has been tremendous.
    Mary

Mary, Wonderful news!!
    Mary, Wonderful news!! Here's to fast healing!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Maize said:

Surgery done/GOOD NEWS
    Good news! I had surgery 1/21. Surgeon released me from hospital last night 1/22. He told me none of the nodes showed any signs of cancer. HOORAY!!! He did not know how many nodes he removed. He wants to see me in his office 1/27. I have appointment with Oncologist on that date so may have to make appointment for Monday instead. He left drain in. It hurts to raise my arms unlike when I had first surgery. I am truly thankful to God and to each of you. Your support has been tremendous.
    Mary

Great news! So happy for
    Great news! So happy for you!
  • Maize
    Maize Member Posts: 76
    Options
    Kylez said:

Great news! So happy for
    Great news! So happy for you!

I appreciate
    Thanks to each of you. I see the surgeon and Oncologist tommorrow. Hopefully, I will learn what my treatment plan will be.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Maize said:

I appreciate
    Thanks to each of you. I see the surgeon and Oncologist tommorrow. Hopefully, I will learn what my treatment plan will be.

Best wishes for tomorrow...
    Hope all goes very well for you, both appointments.

Best wishes, too, for speedy recovery from your 2nd surgery.

Kind regards, Susan
  • terri805
    terri805 Member Posts: 122
    Options

Best wishes for tomorrow...
    Hope all goes very well for you, both appointments.

Best wishes, too, for speedy recovery from your 2nd surgery.

Kind regards, Susan

good luck tomorrow
    best of luck tomorrow! my thoughts and prayers will be with you.