Back on people are so stupid and rude!

Options
2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

THANK YOU ALL!!!
    thanks to all of yall!!! You just affirmed my feelings that she is just mean spirited. Not to toot my own horn but the mother in law always liked me and I always felt she was jealous of that relationship. I have decided not to respond to her. My oldest 2 daughters 24 & 20 are on her case now which I assume is why she has not sent me any further text messages. I do love the suggestion to suggest she get a mommogram :)

♥ Libby

Very smart Libby
    I think not responding to her Libby is the smart thing to do. You are taking the high road and she took the low road. Ignoring her will drive her nuts as she is hoping that she got under your skin.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • sweetvickid
    sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Very smart Libby
    I think not responding to her Libby is the smart thing to do. You are taking the high road and she took the low road. Ignoring her will drive her nuts as she is hoping that she got under your skin.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

God does not not give us cancer
    Life gives us cancer. The lucky ones have God in thier lives to get them thru thejourney. No he doesn't always cure it but we aren't suppose to pray for him (tell him) to cure us. We are suppose to pray that he stays close to us in our time of need so that we can lean on his strength.