how did you cope with a cancer diagnosis

Options
2»

Comments

• theresa8
    theresa8 Member Posts: 61
    Options

Hello
    I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. Is there any way you can get her here...in front of your computer to listen to some of our stories...our TRUTHS??? Hearing certain key words on feelings that she is feeling...that she may have not mentioned to anyone else...even family...will make her realize we are like her. My family tried supporting me in every way possible. But I knew they didn't really know what was going on inside me...how could they?? they weren't dying of cancer...... Get her to talk to US...we will try to help her...I am speaking for the whole board...but I know they will help. I was a crying...hopeless... faithless fool before these people made me get my head out of my butt. They showed me how to save myself. I was ate up with Cancer...now I have NONE! In 9 months. and YES...your Mom HAS to have HOPE....FAITH....and FIGHT.... no one can do it for her....

Jennie

made my day
    You just gave me my daily pep talk. Your story has given me the energy to have a nice day.
    I'm supporting my husband who has rectal cancer. His surgery is coming up on Feb 1. He's a stage 2A and we are so anxious about the future. This board has been an excellent therapy for me, the stories posted give me hope. Thanks again.
    Theresa