Stopping in to update!

Options
2»

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Hi Pammy, looking for that
    Hi Pammy, looking for that good news. So glad to hear from you. Your good energy vibrates all over the place. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Hi Pammy, looking for that
    Hi Pammy, looking for that good news. So glad to hear from you. Your good energy vibrates all over the place. xoxoxoxo Lynn

Hi Pammy
    yes we miss you. Good luck with going back to work. I am glad that you have been transitioning to normal life.
    Keep in touch.
    New Flower
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Hi Joyce....
    Thanks for the well wishes. Funny, I use to work with all men and since I have taken my leave of abcense, they have hired 2 women. LOL, I must have had them spoiled b/c they keep telling me to hurry back! As soon as I made the call this past week to give them the good news....word spread around town like wild fire! I'm sorta feeling like I have celebrity status here....giggle. Hubby says I'm just extremely good at what I do and with a smile, which you don't get too much these days. Keeping fingers, toes, eyes, and heart crossed that all is still a go after todays Dr appt. I'll post later to update and hopefully with a game plan on this *&^%#$ thyroid issue (Teehee). Pammy

Sounds like you'll be
    Sounds like you'll be welcomed back with open arms! There are challenges dealing with both men and women at work. The stereotype is that women are really catty and hard to work with, but men can be just as bad. And, in many instances, women will have the organizational skills to get things done. Things will come back to you quickly, and soon, it will feel like you were never gone.

Joyce
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hey friends, don't believe
    Hey friends, don't believe half of this~ Pammy has indeed found Life After Cancer~ on Facebook! LOL LOL LOL :-)

Sweet Pammy, thanks so much for the updates! The physical stuff aside (GRRRRRRR) which of course will be dealt with successfully, CONGRATS on going back to work! And ooh-la-la; with a secretary!

It was indeed wonderful to see your name and that you posted...we have indeed missed you!

Happy New Year to you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Hey, Facebook???? I'm there now, too!!!
    A report I heard said there are over 200 MILLION peeps on facebook...wow!

My stepdaughter got me on...it's fun!

Hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Feels nice, doesn't it????
    A bit of 'normal' from your past...yea!!!...and now it's your present and your future!!

I'm sure you will handle it with the same collected, warm style that you are famous for here, dearheart...

And the 'can-do' attitude in fighting cancer!!!

Thanks for the update, no worries with getting on with your life!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Hi, Pammy, I sure have
    Hi, Pammy, I sure have missed you too!! Glad to hear you're getting back among the living. I'm wishing for nothing but non-eventful news on your thyroid. Let us know and WELCOME BACK!!!