need help please

pop28
pop28 Member Posts: 21
edited March 2014 in Childhood Cancers #1
my lilttle daughter (6years old) was diagnosed with an anaplastic astrocytoma in the brain stem .

the docters said we cant do any surgery in this area so we start a radiation for 1.5 month and we finished for more than 1 month now shes became very very lazy

what i can do next?

Comments

• Chefdaddy
    Chefdaddy Member Posts: 170
    Six week side-affects
    Dear Pop28

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your daughter's diagnosis.

I do not if this will be of help but you might ask the radiation doctors about this.
    My son is 14 and has leukemia and they radiated his brain once a day for 6 days and then six weeks later he all of a sudden became extremely lethargic, barely able to wake up. After calling his doctor's we were told that it is normal, that six weeks after radiation to the brain that the patient will become lethargic, to the point of being concerned.

I hope this helps and I will put you and your daughter in our prayers.

God Bless

Chefdaddy
  • pop28
    pop28 Member Posts: 21
    Chefdaddy said:

Six week side-affects
    Dear Pop28

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your daughter's diagnosis.

I do not if this will be of help but you might ask the radiation doctors about this.
    My son is 14 and has leukemia and they radiated his brain once a day for 6 days and then six weeks later he all of a sudden became extremely lethargic, barely able to wake up. After calling his doctor's we were told that it is normal, that six weeks after radiation to the brain that the patient will become lethargic, to the point of being concerned.

I hope this helps and I will put you and your daughter in our prayers.

God Bless

Chefdaddy

thanks you alot
    i wish that your son live for 10000000000 years .
    god bless you&your family
  • Chefdaddy
    Chefdaddy Member Posts: 170
    pop28 said:

thanks you alot
    i wish that your son live for 10000000000 years .
    god bless you&your family

Thank you and you and your
    Thank you and you and your daughter are in our prayers.

Trust in the Lord, He is very faithful.

Chefdaddy