All done

Options
2»

Comments

• aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Congrats
    Congrats. I wonder what that feels like to not have to endure RADs and chemo. It will be until July for me. Enjoy.

P
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    I'm dancing and dancing, and dancing!!!!
    Whew! Now on to the important thing....LIVING!!!!

You worked hard for it, you deserve it!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

congratualtions huge
    congratualtions huge accomplishment!!!!

Party!!!!!!!!!! Congrats
    Party!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Katz! Now you start living your life to the fullest!

Debby
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this kind of news!!
    I LOVE this kind of news!! Congratulations and now on to the art of living! It will be a little different that before your diagnosis, but nonetheless enjoy it!!
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Options
    Thanks to all
    Thanks to all who has given me encouragement, hugs, prayers, love and support. It's been a 8 month ride. Little rocky sometimes, but not to bad for the most part. Alot of time at the computer reading everyones posts. I don't always reply. It's funny cause I would think of posting a question, I'd get online and "my" question would already be asked by another. It's a great site. Maybe a little telepathic. lol Thanks again. I'll still be watching, and reading to see how everyone is doing. xoxoxo,Gayla
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    teresa41 said:

good news
    congratulations to you!

:0) teresa

Congrats to you!
    Congrats to you!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Bless you Gayla, and yes
    Bless you Gayla, and yes start to plan on having some fun. Your body has been thru a war. it's time to stop and smell the flowers. Congratulations brave warrior.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Doing the happy dance for
    Doing the happy dance for you. Time to start living life! Congrats...you made it!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Doing the happy dance for
    Doing the happy dance for you. Time to start living life! Congrats...you made it!

This is late, but,
    This is late, but, congratulations!

KYLEZ ♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Katz77 said:

8 months
    I know. It's like dating someone for 8 months. See them all the time, they "examine" you. He's even called me to see how I was. Now, nothing! lol Kind of like being dumped. LOL
    Good thing I'm married. Good luck with ur fight. It really is good to be done. Guess feeling unsure when to panick over aches and pains. He did say when I asked him, How will I know if it's back, he said,How does anyone know? Just keep a little closer eye on ur body. Makes sense. He's a smart fellow. Good luck to all. Gayla

Congratulations, Gayla!
    Yes, a very long 8 months - but, you did it! Done! Not easy - a huge accomplishment.

Best wishes to you, for good health - always.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!
    Gayla,

You did everything neccessary to "survive" now it's time to "thrive." I look forward to being able to make the same post you did today.

Enjoy life & God Bless,
    Tina