OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just something to make you smile. Tonight my daughter was watching a survival show with her husband and 3 little ones. It was based in the North Pole, the survivalist said "if you look closely you can see signs of life", Ian my 5 year old grand son excitedly told Landon his 3 year old brother "did you hear that he said if we look close we can see Santa's wife!". My daughter had to leave the room because she was laughing so hard. Yup, who else would you see if you were in the North Pole right!

Comments

• Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Thank you Re, I needed the
    Thank you Re, I needed the laugh this morning!!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    RE now that is a hearwarming story. Those babes sure keep the smiles on our faces. I love it.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    How sweet!!! Thanks for
    How sweet!!! Thanks for sharing, Re.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    PERFECT~ The mouths and ears
    PERFECT~ The mouths and ears of babes are indeed precious! Thanks, RE!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chenheart said:

PERFECT~ The mouths and ears
    PERFECT~ The mouths and ears of babes are indeed precious! Thanks, RE!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Re,

That is so precious. I can imagine how hard it was not to laugh aloud. So sweet. I hope she writes this down somewhere to share with them with they are much much older.
    Stef
  • RE
    fauxma said:

Re,

That is so precious. I can imagine how hard it was not to laugh aloud. So sweet. I hope she writes this down somewhere to share with them with they are much much older.
    Stef

Journal
    My bowling buddy gave me a new journal for Christmas and this is the first entry. I figured lets start it with a happy story. Glad you all enjoyed my grand ones silliness.

Hugs,

RE
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    When my grandson found out mommie is having a baby he looked at her and said," what if the baby is black and speaks spanish"? (mommie and daddy are both white)

Jadie<3

RE if it's a boy they are going to name it Landon.
  • RE
    Jadie said:

When my grandson found out mommie is having a baby he looked at her and said," what if the baby is black and speaks spanish"? (mommie and daddy are both white)

Jadie<3

RE if it's a boy they are going to name it Landon.</p>

:-)
    That is a great story, silly little ones. I love the name Landon, by the way our Landon is a silly guy.

♥ RE ♥