Options
13»

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Eil4186 said:

Trish, stay strong and try
    Trish, stay strong and try to be positive. The brain is very powerful. I will be praying for you and thinking of you as all of us will be. Hugs, Eil

prayers on the way.

prayers on the way.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    TJ... Trish will continue to
    TJ... Trish will continue to be in my prayer... I believe she will beat that beast back... please keep us posted on how she is doing... sending cyber hugs

~T
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    taleena said:

TJ... Trish will continue to
    TJ... Trish will continue to be in my prayer... I believe she will beat that beast back... please keep us posted on how she is doing... sending cyber hugs

~T

Still praying
    Still praying for you Trish! Thanks tj for letting us know that she has read these sentiments.

Lex♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

Thank you all so very
    Thank you all so very much.
    Trish is one of my dearest friends. She has read you posts, so she knows that she has a wealth of people that love her, and pray for her.
    I admire this women, and am proud to be able to call her sister.
    Each of you have by love to her and lightened my heart.
    Togeather we as a battel batalion can do anything includeing help our sister Trish.

Once again thank you so very much!!!!
    tj

It is good to know that
    It is good to know that Trish has read all of these good wishes and prayers for her. I pray that she continues to be strong!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    roseann4 said:

Please tell her....
    There are 3 women who are stage IV in my support group. All are doing well so far. One has been at that stage for seven years. She teaches Yoga and lives a very full life. She recently had some progression which they stopped with a treatment adjustment. Every day we survive gives us the chance for a cure. I know she will do more than hang in there. There is hope. I will keep her in my prayers.

Roseann

Thank you tj for the update
    Thank you tj for the update on Irish Whispers!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Will make sure to send a
    Will make sure to send a prayer on behalf of Irishwhispers.
    BL