not good-bye just see ya later

Options
2»

Comments

• GOOFYLADIE
    GOOFYLADIE Member Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Good for you, find something that makes you smile
    My thing that makes me smile everyday is I look out over the ocean. From my house. I take it in everyday, and feel so very lucky. My boys make me crazily insane. But I'm tough I grew up with 4 older brothers. So my boys are like cake and ice cream and a walk in the park!LOL I am praying you find the art, creativity, health, happiness you are looking for. Just a hint, sometimes its right in front of us. We as me, I get a little in a hurry most of the time. What ever it is, I want it now, whethor it is painting my hutch, or a good steak I have no patience. I am learning, and feeling stupid because all the bustle I didn't see the fun I was having or thought I missed. Anyway, Good luck.
    goofyladie (Cass) Make it a Great Day!!
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    We are always here
    I can understand your decision. All of the cancer talk can get old after a while.
    We're not going anywhere and neither are you. Come back when you're ready
    {{{hugs}}}
    -phil
  • ann2008
    ann2008 Member Posts: 118
    Options
    JBG
    We understand needing to think of something other than cancerr everyday. Please do something for yourself. It sounds like you are really depressed on top of everything else you are going through. As others have said, We are not going anywhere. Come back when you want to and keep us posted.
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    jbg
    JBG,
    We will miss you but hope you get that needed break. Even though you won't be posting we'll be thinking about you.
    Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator