Too much snow

Options
2»

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Oh Margo... sounds like you
    Oh Margo... sounds like you need a break... poor thing... and here I'm complaining because we have about 10 inches outside my door... it's so cold here... 9 degrees with the temp dropping to 10 below zero... ugh... we're wrapped up like ski bunnies or eskimos around here... so, dear friend I know that you and Jake are too... Bundle up... enjoy lots of hot cocoa!

Hugs,

~T
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    Options
    Margo
    I went downstairs o put wood in our woodstove and there was snow on the floor underneath the doggie door. I looked closer at it and realized that if I didn't shovel in front of it the dog would get lost when he jumped out the door! Poor dog. Well it got shoveled and now he can pee;)
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    helen e said:

Margo
    I went downstairs o put wood in our woodstove and there was snow on the floor underneath the doggie door. I looked closer at it and realized that if I didn't shovel in front of it the dog would get lost when he jumped out the door! Poor dog. Well it got shoveled and now he can pee;)

Ok! All of us who live in
    Ok! All of us who live in non-snow areas of the country need to synchronize our watches so that at a yet to be determined time we can all use our Cyber-Shovels and help our sisters and their four legged family members dig out of the snow!!

It's the very least we can do to show solidarity with our Kindred Spirits!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    chenheart said:

Ok! All of us who live in
    Ok! All of us who live in non-snow areas of the country need to synchronize our watches so that at a yet to be determined time we can all use our Cyber-Shovels and help our sisters and their four legged family members dig out of the snow!!

It's the very least we can do to show solidarity with our Kindred Spirits!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

When we first moved here the
    When we first moved here the first time we kept the snow shovel and my husband used it for a dust pan in the garage.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

When we first moved here the
    When we first moved here the first time we kept the snow shovel and my husband used it for a dust pan in the garage.

I guess in your case
    I guess in your case Necessity is the FATHER of invention! :-)

I love your picture, Marcia~ thougt I almost dropped my computer trying to turn it upside down so I could recognize you! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    KathiM said:

I looked it up...lol....
    For 1 hour of hand snow shoveling, it's 600 calories!!! Yea!!!

(Now, if I could just get my 'special' arm to quit throbbing.....)

Hugs, Kathi

I love your photo! It is
    I love your photo! It is soooo cute.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    chenheart said:

I guess in your case
    I guess in your case Necessity is the FATHER of invention! :-)

I love your picture, Marcia~ thougt I almost dropped my computer trying to turn it upside down so I could recognize you! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I'll be upside down soon.
    I'll be upside down soon. Have to counter the gravity.

I just checked the weather and on Thursday and Friday it won't get over 40 degrees and low of 18!

PS: when it gets cold here we get out the blankets and the ice cream. It's the only time you can eat it without it melting fast.