update

love9kidz
love9kidz Member Posts: 23
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have completed 7/12 Taxol treatments. I went for #8 today but they could not do chemo because my counts were too low. I really needed a break but I wanted to keep going to get this over with. My legs ache constantly and my fingers look like I could stick a pin in them and get some relief. The bottom of my feet are discolored and my skin is peeling. I thank God every day for being able to get up and do something even though I am tired most of the time. I will survive but I would rather overcome. Victory is mine.

Happy New Year.

Virginia

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Happy New Year and I hope
    Happy New Year and I hope you get through treatment fast so you can put it behind you!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Happy New Year to you too! I
    Happy New Year to you too! I am sorry you are having a rough go of it~ but I concur, Victory is indeed yours! This will soon be part of your past....bless your heart for doing all you do in spite of the fatigue, pain and low counts.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    I like that word Victory!
    I like that word Victory! Just had my first taxol infusion this past Monday and can barely walk. Pain is strong I too need and want that Victory. May God bless you Virginia and all us chemo gals as we fight this fight of hope in spite of the pain.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I agree with Chen....
    Soon, all the trouble and pain will be a distant memory...and you will have your life back!!!!

You have the best attitude! Conquer the beast!!!!!

Hugs, Kathi