I love this board...

Jacque101
Jacque101 Member Posts: 75
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I love this board. It has certainly helped me get thru the past few weeks of waiting and wondering. All of you have been a blessing to me, answering questions before I even think of them. Thank all of you for all the information. Your stories are amazing and give hope to anyone reading them. I have just started this journey. Getting a port next week and asume treatment (chemo then radiation) will start soon after that. Thank you all again, it just makes me want to say I love you all...even though we have just met.

Jacque

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    I agree with you 100%. I
    I agree with you 100%. I know the boards got me though the surgery and chemo and my melt downs. Now headed for rads. So glad we have this and it is like we have all been friends forever.
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    so right
    You are so right this board is the best, you get so much info here makes you happy makes you cry but one thing for sure makes you come back everyday to just check on each other, I am so happy that i found the board. want to say thank you all....girl power
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    We are all...
    ...thankful for each other.

Everyone here, each member, contributes. Whether they realize it, or not. Each and every post helps someone, in some way. Of this, I am sure.

Kind regards,
    Susan
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762

We are all...
    ...thankful for each other.

Everyone here, each member, contributes. Whether they realize it, or not. Each and every post helps someone, in some way. Of this, I am sure.

Kind regards,
    Susan

AGREE!!!
    Thanks for posting that! I've been thinking the same thing. God bless each and every one of you on here and thank you for your help and care.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I concur.
    I just finished chemo and radiation and couldn't have gotten through as well as I did without all of you. Very often the questions I wanted to ask were asked before I could type them. This is a wonderful site with even more wonderful and supportive women, and men too. Thank you all!!!!
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    I couldn't have said it
    I couldn't have said it better myself. We pink sisters are special. Happy Healthy New Year to all and God Bless and Keep us safe. Take care. Marilyn