What does the + sign mean next to all of your names?

Megan M
Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Everyone has a plus sign next to their name except me. There is nothing next to mine. Is that because I am new? Thanks!

Megan

Comments

• cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    If you click on the plus sign
    you can add that person as a friend.

I'm not sure what adding a friend actually does for you, other than add it to your list of friends on your profile, but there it is!
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    LOL
    ahhh newbies...I remember when i didn't know what it was either.. The plus means that person is not your friend yet. You can request the person be your friend by clicking on the plus. You have a - because you can't be your own friend..
  • Megan M
    Calleen said:

LOL
    ahhh newbies...I remember when i didn't know what it was either.. The plus means that person is not your friend yet. You can request the person be your friend by clicking on the plus. You have a - because you can't be your own friend..

I am laughing now
    Thanks for the quick replies! And Calleen, why can't I be my own friend? I like me! haha

Megan
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Megan M said:

I am laughing now
    Thanks for the quick replies! And Calleen, why can't I be my own friend? I like me! haha

Megan

Like minds....
    I was thinking the same thing...lol!!!!!

BTW, welcome!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Megan M
    KathiM said:

Like minds....
    I was thinking the same thing...lol!!!!!

BTW, welcome!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Thanks
    I just clicked on you three and added you! I hope that is ok with you. Thanks!

Megan
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Megan M said:

Thanks
    I just clicked on you three and added you! I hope that is ok with you. Thanks!

Megan

Thanks!
    I can always use more friends!

Welcome!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Thanks!
    I can always use more friends!

Welcome!

+ or -
    Everyone has explained it to you Megan. I didn't know for a long time when I first came either. I will add you to my friends list. And, welcome to the site!

♥ Noel
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Noel said:

+ or -
    Everyone has explained it to you Megan. I didn't know for a long time when I first came either. I will add you to my friends list. And, welcome to the site!

♥ Noel

Okay, I'm going to go ahead
    Okay, I'm going to go ahead and show my age and ask "what are you all talking about"? I don't see any +'s or -'s by anyone's name. Help!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and show my age and ask "what are you all talking about"? I don't see any +'s or -'s by anyone's name. Help!!

I never noticed it to be
    I never noticed it to be honest.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    MyTurnNow said:

+ & -
    On my screen the + is green by the persons sign in name or under the avatar that they have posted and the - is brown in the blue box on the left hand side of their reply.

I hope this helps.

Margo
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member

+ & -
    On my screen the + is green by the persons sign in name or under the avatar that they have posted and the - is brown in the blue box on the left hand side of their reply.

I hope this helps.

Margo

Thanks, Margo. I had to put
    Thanks, Margo. I had to put my reading glasses on to see it. I can't tell a lie, I never noticed it before. Age, it's a wonderful thing!! Or, I should say, reading glasses are a wonderful thing!! LOL.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks, Margo. I had to put
    Thanks, Margo. I had to put my reading glasses on to see it. I can't tell a lie, I never noticed it before. Age, it's a wonderful thing!! Or, I should say, reading glasses are a wonderful thing!! LOL.

tri-focals
    Age doesn't have anything to do with it.
    I am 45 and have tri-focals.
    I was wearing bi-focals when I was about 6 yrs old.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

tri-focals
    Age doesn't have anything to do with it.
    I am 45 and have tri-focals.
    I was wearing bi-focals when I was about 6 yrs old.

A Plus or Minus????????
    Where? 2 + 2 = 4 4 - 2 = 2 ROFLMAO!

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Ritzy said:

A Plus or Minus????????
    Where? 2 + 2 = 4 4 - 2 = 2 ROFLMAO!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<</b>
    LOL

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Megan M said:

I am laughing now

Megan

I'm with you, Megan
    We should be our own friends! Does the ACS have something against self-appreciation or something?

I remember learning on Sesame Street when I was little that it's important to like yourself -- and don't nobody ever tell me that Sesame Street was wrong!

:-) Traci
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    TraciInLA said:

I'm with you, Megan
    We should be our own friends! Does the ACS have something against self-appreciation or something?

I remember learning on Sesame Street when I was little that it's important to like yourself -- and don't nobody ever tell me that Sesame Street was wrong!

Um Traci
    Gawd, I just can't bring myself to tell you. So, nevermind! hehe

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328

+ & -

I hope this helps.

Margo

Finally!
    I kept looking and looking and looking, got closer & closer to the screen . . . Finally! I see it!

Thanks! Sandy
  • Megan M

Finally!
    I kept looking and looking and looking, got closer & closer to the screen . . . Finally! I see it!

Thanks! Sandy

I guess even though I didn't
    I guess even though I didn't know what it meant, some of the rest of you couldn't see it to even know it was there. So, we helped each other out! Thanks everyone!

Megan
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    TraciInLA said:

I'm with you, Megan

I agree. We should be our
    I agree. We should be our own best friend. Sesame street? lol

• Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Megan
    I never really looked that close ... I just thought they were little angel wings. LOL