Anyone else having problems... Chat?

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I can't get in, and after last nights drama I am wondering..... IS IT ME?

Comments

• Whoknowz
    Whoknowz Member Posts: 82
    No it's not you
    I'd never gone to the chat room but checked it out after seeing your post. Didn't work, so no, it's not about you :)

Angela
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Hi Tasha, I can't get into
    Hi Tasha, I can't get into chat either, must be a problem. I heard about the drama last nite, he was still hanging around for awhile, nasty bugger. a couple people were like, "what a freak"., so it is not just you. see ya later
  • boppel
    boppel Member Posts: 26
    meena1 said:

Hi Tasha, I can't get into chat either, must be a problem. I heard about the drama last nite, he was still hanging around for awhile, nasty bugger. a couple people were like, "what a freak"., so it is not just you. see ya later

Hi everybody..
    Don't know about the "drama" last night, but I cannot get into the chat room either, I thought it was because I just registered (again) but now I see all the posts, soooooo It's not us...maybe they can fix it. Take care..lol em
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    meena1 said:

Meena, go to our Alternate
    Meena, go to our Alternate chat!
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    what happen
    What happen in chat last night?
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762

what happen
    What happen in chat last night?

how do you get to Alternate chat?
    just wondering.
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Mama G said:

how do you get to Alternate chat?
    just wondering.

We had been going to
    We had been going to http://mywbs.com You can sign in as a guest or join. It's free to join. We have used the private rooms. Click on chat drop-down,then choose "private' then click on "thatchat'. We use it when the CSN is down.