Comments

• butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Yippee!
    Hi Ann!

Don't ever hold back such great news ! We all look forward to hearing the positive, it's what's keeps us going! Good luck to you and keep in touch!
    Karyn
  • butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Yippee!
    Hi Ann!

Don't ever hold back such great news ! We all look forward to hearing the positive, it's what's keeps us going! Good luck to you and keep in touch!
    Karyn
  • abmb
    abmb Member Posts: 311
    Options
    What a Great Christmas Present
    Great News to get right before Christmas and the new Year. My husband just had his first CT scan on Monday after having his last Chemo treatment mid November. Came back clear. Celebrated a new beginning! Happy New Year and Hope for a Healthier year to come. God Bless. Margaret
  • ann2008
    ann2008 Member Posts: 118
    Options
    abmb said:

Great News to get right before Christmas and the new Year. My husband just had his first CT scan on Monday after having his last Chemo treatment mid November. Came back clear. Celebrated a new beginning! Happy New Year and Hope for a Healthier year to come. God Bless. Margaret

Margaret
    Good news for you all too!
  • ann2008
    ann2008 Member Posts: 118
    Options
    abmb said:

Thanks everyone
    Thanks for all the outpouring of support. It really feels good.
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Great News
    Congrats
    Big hugs
    Sonia
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Ann,
    I am